[Apr 26, 2013] Norcal Regionals (Sunnyvale, California)

This year Norcal Regionals will not be officially holding a Soul Calibur 5 Tournament. There was a voting contest between SC5, DOA, and VF for which game would be put into NCR. DOA happened to win, so we decided to plan a side tournament in one of the bigger hotel rooms for Soul Calibur and VF.

We will have a dedicated stream station, commentators, the whole nine. This side tournament will be in the same hotel as NCR for your convenience also.

NCR2013SC5_zps70d9e0c2.jpg

URL: twitch.tv/norcalibur

Anyone planning to go and wants to participate in Soul Calibur or VF, let us know. As far as the main tournament. They will be hosting a large amount of fighting games. Be sure to check their page out.

NCR facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/events/122874407891932/?ref=2

NCR official website: http://norcalregionals.com/

I think people were saying they wanted it at 11am. If that doesn't work for someones schedule since they will in SFXT or KOF. I'm all open for changing it.

So we actually register at the site or we show up Friday and pay, for some reason I'm getting confused, seeing thats it the last day also x:

Our event is independent from the actual NCR event. You have until Saturday 11am to register on-site. We will post the room number here and on the Facebook event page next Friday afternoon.

Our event is independent from the actual NCR event. You have until Saturday 11am to register on-site. We will post the room number here and on the Facebook event page next Friday afternoon.

Sry if it's a dumb question but when ya mean on site ya mean here right?

Ah ok xD I was worried I'd drive up there and for some reason I wouldn't be allowed to play :/ such strange thoughts in my brain

I totally understand, if you are making a trip up here, you want to be sure something is happening. This event goes along with NCR but is also independent from it. Cali in general needs to be playing SC5 more, so I am glad some people are planning to come here and play. Any other concerns, just let us know.

I'm going to try and make it, things will be starting saturday around 11AM right? Also thinking of entering Marvel and DOA5 so hopefully the schedules wont mess each other up. Speaking of this game, will it be best 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 5?

I'm going to try and make it, things will be starting saturday around 11AM right? Also thinking of entering Marvel and DOA5 so hopefully the schedules wont mess each other up. Speaking of this game, will it be best 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 5?

If you are there and there is a little schedule conflict, let us know. We will do our best to fix that. I think 3 out of 5 will be fine.

Casuals tomorrow at night, tourney Saturday morning. If someone needs my phone # for better logistics. Send me a pm and I'll get back to you. See you all tomorrow and have fun.

"Yes, emergency onsite registration is available for $60 Thurs 7pm-10pm and Fri 7-8am." - John Choi

We are in Room 212! We are still setting up and we still need to get chairs, but you can come over now for casuals :)

Reactions: LP
We are doing registrations for vf5 and scv right now until 11am tomorrow. Tournament starts at 11:30am! Come to room 212.

Live streams

10 Viewers
ViolinPhantom
ViolinPhantom
Casual Gaming. | Welcome to my chill stream hope you stay & enjoy the content!
2 Viewers
icedarksiege00
icedarksiege00
SCVI RANK trying for A again

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member