[Arizona] AZ and friends!

Yoshi and ZWEI are back in the lab. I working on ways to resurrect Yoshi the First and make Ein the lead with ZWEI the backup.

aPat is still in training, and Maxi may join him.

That doesn't bode well for me then, I was having problems with your pre-patch Ivy and she got buffed.

Ah, don't worry too much. Ivy was buffed but she's still far from OP.

Heaton is a very good sieg from what I hear but I also hear we play different. And I do hope you learn sieg, that it teaches me to stop trying to get away with so much. Kinetic, there will be casuals going down on Friday, here's my cell 302-670-0469

Hey, I sent you a text about Friday's casuals. Don't know if you got it.

Well if there's space, and someone's bringing a PS3, I can bring my own monitor.

But yeah, don't want to waste time if there's not any practical place for another setup.

Well, I switched from stick to pad, and iGDR is flowing like a river on a pad. The problem is im not used to BE on a pad yet, and ive never used button mapping but it seems like a must with a pad, either that or contort your fingers in a most uncomfortable manner.

and to make it worse, im no longer able to practice, somehow (kids im sure) my copy of SCV has a nice crack in it and wont play.

I hope to be able to make it out tonight, and whoop up on davids voldo some more :p

Good games to SPQR, kPc, Kinetic, Jowah and Dipstick on Friday night. We really have a good scene now, with a wide character variety and everyone leveling up significantly. I hope to see as many people as possible on Wed night at Manawerx.

We had a mini tournament to end the night, here are results.
1. Kinetic (Ivy)
2. kPc (Sieg/Cervy)
3. SPQR (Voldo)
4. Jowah (Viola)
5. Dipstick (Pyrrha/O. Pyrrha)
5. DrDogg (Yoshi/ZWEI)

Very good job to kinetic, good to have more good players in our community. As for Wednesday , i'm now on swings and I'll be getting of at ten, so out its ok can you guys hold my matches or if need be put me in losers

I just talked to Morty and it looks like Manawerx has a new owner. The tournament this week is cancelled unless we can find a new venue. Morty has to talk to the new owner before we can continue with the Manawerx tournaments.

I just talked to Morty and it looks like Manawerx has a new owner. The tournament this week is cancelled unless we can find a new venue. Morty has to talk to the new owner before we can continue with the Manawerx tournaments.

Ugh, that's bad news. I was really looking forward to that tournament.

is there games at dr.doggs this friday. id like to get down on that.

i know ive been kind of absent lately, my stupid work schedule is all over the place because im transition from training but i gotta get back on my grind in sc5.

I plan on have casuals at my place starting next weds

You can step the second hit. Why would you risk failing a JG and eating damage when its steppable? Cmon man, get to the level of tech kPc is already at, lmao.

Coming back to this point - now that I can do it more than 80% of the time - it's FAR BETTER for me to take the risk because the amount of meter you gain is stupid.

Seriously Viola thrives off meter - and JGing there? It gives me enough meter to punish you with 3B, use a BE in the following combo, and come out with the same amount of meter I had in the first place. Fuck yeah, blue flash.

Back