[Arizona] AZ and friends!

Would it be better to do it tomorrow at 9? I think it might be too late of notice to make sure everyone can make it today. I'd hate to head down there tonight for a 5 person tournament.

I just talked to Morty again. He would rather do something at UAT on Saturday if that works for people? He'll be able to make it then (and stream), and I'm going to guess that would probably work better for Jimmy and his crew. Westside people would be able to carpool if need be.

Thoughts? Available times?

Yeah, no way I can make a UAT tourney tonight. I can barely make it to manawerx by 9pm and thats around the corner for me. I have the ex drop me off there on the way home, no way she would take me to tempe, which leaves me waiting for zaine who works until 10, and i know hes not gonna drive there that late either.

Friday is best for me personally. saturday would work if i didnt already have a commitment on sunday, but as it stands I do, and I cant devote my entire weekend to gaming, I have children that need attention too, and im already booked all day sunday.

thats a real shame about manawerx. Is it confirmed the new owner doesnt want us there, or is it a case of we just havent asked and or know yet?

If there is no tournament tonight are there any casuals?? I think most everyone who was planning on being at the tourney tonight should be able to make it, even though it is short notice?? Wish I could host, but got kids, live in BFE, and only have 1 set up. :(

I can mostly go if it after 9 pm almost any days really if it is gilbert, mesa, chandler, tempe around there. For my cousin it would more likely have to be friday or saturday. If it is farther or different time it going to have to depend on their mother lol, cause I don't a car in AZ and they have school.

edit: so anyway what the plan for tonight or Thursday, casual/tourney? where?time?

I would not have any problem with a Saturday tournament at UAT. The only issue I have is that I work until 3 PM on Saturday, so I would not be able to make it until then.

Either Thursday our Saturday would work for me, if it is Thursday I can't make it til 11 cuz I now work swings til ten.

AilCross, what's the availability at UAT on Saturday? It seems like for this week that would be the best day.

thats a real shame about manawerx. Is it confirmed the new owner doesnt want us there, or is it a case of we just havent asked and or know yet?

We just haven't talked to the new owner yet. If he says it's cool, then Wed tournaments will continue.

AilCross, what's the availability at UAT on Saturday? It seems like for this week that would be the best day.

We just haven't talked to the new owner yet. If he says it's cool, then Wed tournaments will continue.

Good, hopefully he is open to it. I always buy some drinks and a snack or two to try and support them a bit while im there, sure couldn't hurt if everybody who can does the same.

I liked that spot, hopefully we can get it back.

im gonna start casuals at my place this up coming weds from 9pm until whenever my address is 45 n phyllis apt #203 mesa 85201, pm me for my number

Back