[Arizona] AZ and friends!

I dunno about that...

As the 3rd best in AZ, I went to Final Round and got top 32. I would put money on Kinetic or kPc being evenly matched against the ATL players. RTD is the only exception there, but Jowuh got a match on him at Evo and he doesn't even take this game seriously. They're not untouchable.

I barely touched SC5 over the last month and change, but I almost took you out at Evo. Nothing against you or RTD, I think you're both some of the top players in the US (if not the world), but AZ players can rep well against most of the SC community.

Not going to say much about that because, if you can win a round, you can win a match. Still, I don't know Yoshi well at all; there was a complete difference between how I played against you when you played ZWEI and Yoshi and I almost lost to Signia too. I'm just going off the impressions I get when I play everyone...and ATL is highly underrated mostly because they don't travel at all.

i dont think our SC scene will die if we dont let it, im pretty hype for TTT 2 but i'll still be playing SC

LP The ATL guys are some of the coolest people and I used to play them all the time back in 4. Back then I know I could compete head to head with confidence that it could go in any direction. In this game since I moved to AZ, it is more of a casual scene than anything else and like Dogg said I have shifted my interests elsewhere so I do not think the same thing now but I do believe kinetic can do some damage. I know how ATL plays and I know how he plays. There would be some good fights

also even though I`m trying to get back into tekken mode again and training others, I am always down for SCV casuals since that is the only game I like to play competitively right now until september. Hey new guy, I am also in peoria so if you are down for casuals hit me up.

Anyone going out to the coming up MLG tournament in Raleigh? I mike be going out there to play/watch, if I can get off work, I live about 10 min away from that place too.

is anyone in the phoenix area, interested in casuals for this game at all???????

I know it sounds like a lame excuse, but I've been far too busy this summer and my semester is coming up soon. Time is hard to find, but I may be able to make some. If I can't, I'll eventually have to start making some time to host my own. Though I think I'll only ever be doing casuals. I've never really had the drive I had to compete in SCIV for SCV. If local majors come around like DEV, I'll probably show up. I can't see myself travelling though. Time and money that I don't have a ton of, and SCV doesn't have me wanting to push things around so I do have it.

Finally feel like I belong. =)

I aim to please.

Been a while since I visited this thread. I think I'm the only Tucson player who competes in SCV...unless any other Tucson players have sprung up....?

Been a while since I visited this thread. I think I'm the only Tucson player who competes in SCV...unless any other Tucson players have sprung up....?

Nope, just you. Scott moved to Vegas, and I don't think Junior ever really took it seriously. Haven't heard much from Jeremy, but I doubt he's still playing.

Back