[Arkansas] Am I the only one?!

Final call for our ARK II tournament in Conway, AR on July 31st. We won't have Soul Calibur there, but we will have Super Street Fighter 4, Tekken 6, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, BlazBlue: CS, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo: HD Remix, and a Mystery Game tournament.

Link is here: http://www.8wayrun.com/f2/a-r-k-ii-arkansas-regional-knockouts-ii-t7506/

Please come and support the scene! If you want to bring a Soul Calibur 4 setups, feel free to set it up and play casuals at your leisure. Thanks!

Hey guys, A.R.K. III (Arkansas' largest fighting game tournament) is coming up on April 2nd at Conway Gaming Center in Conway, AR! We are expecting at least ~120 people at this tournament featuring games such as Tekken 6, Blazblue: CS, Melee, Brawl, Project: M, SSF4, Arcana Heart 3, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, and more! We will have a recording station available for you to record whichever matches you deem necessary (just work it out with the station manager). If you have ANY questions, please post on here or on the official tournament thread where you can find more details about the event located at http://www.8wayrun.com/threads/apr-...sf4-mvc3-t6-bb-ah3-smash-more-conway-ar.6791/. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Arkansas (and regional) Fighting Game community as a whole. Thanks guys!

Hey people, any arkansas peeps out there. I'm in feyettville and bentonville area. Holla at me so we can play offline.

Thought I'd throw an invite towards the Arkansas peoples. Would love to see some people make it to Tulsa sometime, either for Tournements or for some casual play. I'm going to try and keep 8wayrun up to date on Tulsa tournements and stuff, but if you are interested, check out OKGamers.com.

Ya we have a tournament Feb 25th in Tulsa OK for SC5 and most games lol, it's awesome. ARK normally shows for this in other games as well, ARKs scene is great.

Not to mention we go there often as well.

I might not be able to make the Feb 25th scene seeing as I will be out of town with business else were that day. I want a soul calibur community to start forming here in Arkansas.

I wouldn't mind forming some get togethers if I knew there were soul players here in Arkansas. You know of any?

If you want access to pretty much every fighting game player in Arkansas that has a Facebook, go here and join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/373796221942/
There are over 200 players in and around the state.
We have weekly meetups in Central Arkansas, Northwest Arkansas, and Southwest Arkansas. There are SC5 players here, but not a lot of people are playing it competitively at this point in time. We need a community leader for it.

Maxx you coming down for the big tournament that's happening on SFxT debut correct? Dustin told me you was helping him with the organization of it to try and create an influence in the South Central Part of Arkansas. Sent a request to join the group, I wouldn't mind leading the way for a SC community if people show interest. It's time to put Arkansas on the map with this game!

If I can get a buddy to ride with me I might can make the first one in Dallas. and who's all going to final round that's from TX? I really wanna go and all this hype to the road to EVO is really getting me excited!

For Final Round, there's 3 or 4 of us going for SC and a few others for the 2D games from Dallas. Also, Linkrkc is going. Not sure who from south tx is going but Nori told me that he would be traveling for this game so I would expect him to be there as well. We should have pretty solid TX representation.

I'm hype for Evo too man! :-)... I actually already got my ticket... lol... (Well that and I've gone the last 6 years in a row... I love Vegas... lol)

Hope to see you out one of these weekends. I definitely want to get some games in w/ peeps in our area.

- I.C.E.

Sweet, good to see Link back on the scene! And you too I.C.E.! Well if you guys don't mind me bumbing a ride to Final Round I would definitely attend Final Round. I would have my own place to stay (I have a brother who stays in Atl) if I did so no need to provide me with stay, and I could put money on gas. Just a suggestion if you guys don't mind it.

Sweet, good to see Link back on the scene! And you too I.C.E.! Well if you guys don't mind me bumbing a ride to Final Round I would definitely attend Final Round. I would have my own place to stay (I have a brother who stays in Atl) if I did so no need to provide me with stay, and I could put money on gas. Just a suggestion if you guys don't mind it.
If we could offer a we would my friend but we are flying.

- I.C.E.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang! Well I want to get too some of these majors! Still no word back from my homeboy about going that way. If you guys are interested, there is a Soul Calibur Tournament going on in Little Rock on the last wednesday of this month 29th if any of you guys are interested. I'll most definitely make it a conscience effort to come if Texas hardcore players come.

A.R.K. V is about a month away and we'd love to see all you guys there! We're expecting about 200 people from ~12 different states and are throwing in at least $1400 in bonus pots to support some of our games. It will be on August 25th/26th in Jacksonville, AR with games such as Soul Calibur V, Super Street Fighter IV: AE, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Persona 4 Arena, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, King of Fighters XIII, Street Fighter X Tekken, Mortal Kombat 9, and SkullGirls. For more information, visit the official thread here (http://8wayrun.com/threads/aug-25-2...-the-best-of-the-south-jacksonville-ar.14132/) or holler at me. For anyone who wants to come, I heavily encourage you to preregister online at www.arktourney.com/registration before August 18th to save money on venue fee.

Back