[Arkansas] Am I the only one?!

Hey everyone- it's been a while!
One place I recommend to find other Arkansas gamers is the official Facebook group of the Arkansas Fighting Game Network here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ARFGN (It's a different one compared to the older days).
We also have our monthly tournament coming up next weekend in Conway, AR. Last month we had 27 for Soul Calibur VI and we're always looking at expanding on that number further! The link for this upcoming tournament is Smash.gg/TASNov. The link for the monthly is usually Smash.gg/TAS and then the first three letters of the month. I look forward to seeing some new and familiar faces :)
If anyone wants to contact me for any reason (e.g. to help find other players in the same part of Arkansas or find other local events), you can hit me up on Facebook or our Twitter (@ARKFighters). I don't jump on these forums very much.

Hey everyone- it's been a while!
One place I recommend to find other Arkansas gamers is the official Facebook group of the Arkansas Fighting Game Network here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ARFGN (It's a different one compared to the older days).
We also have our monthly tournament coming up next weekend in Conway, AR. Last month we had 27 for Soul Calibur VI and we're always looking at expanding on that number further! The link for this upcoming tournament is Smash.gg/TASNov. The link for the monthly is usually Smash.gg/TAS and then the first three letters of the month. I look forward to seeing some new and familiar faces :)
If anyone wants to contact me for any reason (e.g. to help find other players in the same part of Arkansas or find other local events), you can hit me up on Facebook or our Twitter (@ARKFighters). I don't jump on these forums very much.

Yea i planned on going to next week one but yall scheduled it on dreamhack. Ill see about decembers

Yea i planned on going to next week one but yall scheduled it on dreamhack. Ill see about decembers
Yeah, we've had it scheduled for a while. Unfortunately it fell on the same date. Be good to have you out for it though! Players are training pretty hard for it.

Back