Ask a Virgin: Relationship Advice from Internet People

Tef, dog whatever makes you happy. Life is too short to be worried about what other people think. None of us have met this lady so we have no idea what she is like inside or out. We all believe that there is somebody for everybody and she just may very well be your true soul mate. Wish you the best of luck brotha....

thx she's the one man at last i've found true love. It should be a crime for a 39 yr old looking this good. Like dam boo in she knows she's cute teasing lil ol; me. She's puerto rican man not sure if you dealt wit one yet. But they are really cool and well mannered.

I want to see a picture of this mami. I like older women too, but I am sure that if her son actually told her to find someone to settle down with, I'm sure he didn't mean go settle down with someone who could be his little brother.

Plus there is no way in this world or whatever world you happen to reside in that this guy would be this cool with all of this. Who is his pops, Fonzie from Happy Days? How is he cool with all this? Your BBQ ain't that chef, so either this story is phony (yes), this guy is completely in the dark about all of this (possible), or he's the coolest guy ever (doubtful).

I don't know how you found true love in a couple of days with someone who is old enough to be your mom, but I don't see why you can't find a 22 year old Rican mami with the same qualities unless you ain't that pimp or good looking. But whatever. I'm happy for you. Best of luck.

I've met this lady recently and from the moment i seen her i was hooked. I had no idea she was 39 till i asked her she looks so dam good like in her 20's wit a 24 yr old son. I have no idea how to approach older women i really lucked up one night we were alone at work just talking in general and she told me she was divorced and single and turns out she's into younger guys not too mention i'm good looking.

So long story short we exchanged numbers and i invited her and her son over for BBQ. Things are starting to heat up but i find myself messing up at times because of the age difference.

Just pull it out, and let her see it. If she likes it....she'll keep it. She wants as much as she can before that menopause hits...

We been talking for about 3 weeks and i just know she's the one. She's special one of a kind i don't even look at other women when i have (amille) I want to put a ring on her finger in the near future. She's a 9/10 my baby have a nice job, nice car she does her thing. Sometimes she laugh bout my age but i think she just be messing wit me. I go wit the flow i talk to her as if she was a young lady and she likes that stuff. Her son knows to stay out my business his mom is grown he needs to worry bout getting out her house. Instead of focusing on us.

Lol, is this an actual thread? Why would you post this on a video game forum?

Aiight, despite the silliness of this thread, I am in need of some serious advice.

I've met this lady recently and from the moment i seen her i was hooked. I had no idea she was 44 till i asked her she looks so dam good like in her 30's wit a 16 yr old daughter and a 12 yr old son. I have no idea how to approach older women i really lucked up one night we were alone at work just talking about hockey and she told me she that she likes sports and already has a husband, not too mention i'm good looking.

So long story short I'm thinking about inviting her, her husband, and her two kids over for BBQ. I need advice so that things can start to heat up. Should I invite them for bbq swedish chef?

fdfddz.jpg

Tef, dog whatever makes you happy. Life is too short to be worried about what other people think. None of us have met this lady so we have no idea what she is like inside or out. We all believe that there is somebody for everybody and she just may very well be your true soul mate. Wish you the best of luck brotha....

After 4 weeks now she finally gave me a shot. I went to her apartment she fixed some chicken alfredo for me it was delicious and i didn't eat nothing till i got there. So she said very openly i'm gonna give you some. I tried to play it off saying you don't have too rush anything but really thinking nice, nice nice. Man we had sex afterwards she spoke that spanish stuff i lasted only 5 minutes she was too much i was kinda upset. She joked about it but said it's cool no big deal.

From all the women we chat about no longer will i look at young women. It's all about my sexy puerto mami. Funny how she asked me bout a $325 coach bag last night just because we had sex i have too buy this WTF ?

So far Teffie, you've been bragging about how "great" she is. That's not a bad thing in your case, I guess.
But what else do you know about her? So far you only scratched the surface on the good things about her. But do you know that certain cougars can manipulate young guys into what they want(hence she sweet talked you into sex)? Control thy dick dude. IMHO, if you can have a relationship without sex for at least awhile, then perhaps you'll get to know her as a person without being clouded by simply "oh she's great in bed, she cooks, and she can speak espanol." Girls of all ages can sometimes be as devious as a snake. For instance, she may be joking about that coach bag, but I think she would secretly love to have it like any girl would. And you say she said it after sex? I'd trod more carefully if I were you. But it's all about you, player. Na-mu.......

Back