Ask a Virgin: Relationship Advice from Internet People

wow, i was going to make some comment about dating a 28 year old right hand but i doubt i can top something like this

cowstripperok7.gif

If I invited a hot vegetarian to a bbq, would that get me some aaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyuuuuuussssss????!!!!!!!!!

which one, the left or the right breast? lol

lol their both a nice size but i don't really look into that type of thing from ladies. When she was in her 20's her body was a sight to see. She's still has a sexy figure but went from size 6 to 8. Maybe if she can lay off the beers after she gets off of work everyday she might get size 6 back.

But oh well doesn't really make a difference too me she's so fine already.

Don't know what country your from but in USA they have kids at very young ages. And my MILF is puerto rican it's pretty easy for them to get knocked up.

WTF you talking about dude? you're making it sound like girls having kids at 15 is normal. also the second sentence sounds racist to me

I don't know how it happened, but my mind has been blown about 4 times after the initial mind blowing that was the first post, not to mention I'm good looking.

I'm really handsome but she doesn't care about that, not to mention she has a large left breast.

Wow, nice job landing that and pay no mind to all the 5min comments. Put it this way, its just like winning SC matches. It don't matter how long it was or how well you did. What matters is that you successfully sealed the deal. You got yours. At least thats what i tell the women who say that shit to me afterwords.

Wow, nice job landing that and pay no mind to all the 5min comments. Put it this way, its just like winning SC matches. It don't matter how long it was or how well you did. What matters is that you successfully sealed the deal. You got yours. At least thats what i tell the women who say that shit to me afterwords.

Nice avatar. Sorry for butting in. Continue.

Back