Ask a Virgin: Relationship Advice from Internet People

sadly i don't even know how to post pics no one ever showed me. But anyway i have a date tomorrow wit her. I just grab some new threads and got my jewelry cleaned I want t look nice for her so should i wear the lacoste orange or my all white polo ??? i don't like bright colors though. I just got trimmed up i'm soooooooooo dam cute. I could kiss myself XD

You don't need a 3.8GPA to post photos onto a forum. It's so simple, a muthafuckin caveman could do that shit while saving 15% on some bullshit car insurance. But it just happens that I posted some easy ass instructions on how to upload photos. Peep it.

Malice's guide on how to upload photos of hot bitches

For the sake of this thread, I am going to take this shit seriously and give some serious advise.

If some 39 year old woman was on my meat like a black man at a barbeque, I would just have a good time and be tapping that ass until some 49 year old hottie with a 35 year old kid comes knocking at my door. I wouldn't take it beyond that.

For one, in a couple of years, she's going to be old and dry. Second, she reads Twilight. Nooo. Third, she needs to be dating someone her own age instead of chasing after some 22 year old. That huge of an age gap is not going to work out unless it's some old dude with money chasing after some fresh vaj.

If I was a 24 year old with a 39 year old mom who decided to chase after some 22 year old, I would be kicking his ass as soon as I found out because she needs to be with someone her own age. What 24 year old do you in America would be cool with some jackass trying to fuck his mom, and invite you for BBQ? Who does shit like that? You ain't that pimp nigga. You ain't that chef nigga.

And you need to be with someone your own age as well. I'm sure there's some hot Asian chick with a weak gag reflex you can mack on and have vomit on you. Why are you trying to get serious with someone who is old enough to be your mom in the first place? But if there's a bizarro's chance in hell that you did hook up with some MILF and that this shit is true which I am positive that it's not, then just hit it and keep it moving. Don't get serious with her. You'll run into problems later on.

Best post of this thread!
After reading this entire thread, I have to say I truly miss the calibur community. You guys are wild. Too Teflen though. Sir, you need to fuck that girls brains out, then depart. Falling inlove with a MILF is bad for long term purposes. And how does a spanish girl have no ass...

Anyways. I want to see pics because all this sounds farfetched. A pic of the two of you together. And Shogun, damn son. Your girl ass is phater than my girls ass. Good shit. Thanks for the laughs guys. I can't wait for SC5

And Shogun, damn son. Your girl ass is phater than my girls ass.

that's just how i roll! lol

man my life with women is ass backwards. the dime pieces/attractive ones find me looking good, the cute ones find me cute or fine as hell, and the tore up bitches find me ok or ugly, u'd think it would be reversed in a sense.

After reading this entire thread, I have to say I truly miss the calibur community. You guys are wild. Too Teflen though. Sir, you need to fuck that girls brains out, then depart. Falling inlove with a MILF is bad for long term purposes. And how does a spanish girl have no ass...

Anyways. I want to see pics because all this sounds farfetched. A pic of the two of you together. And Shogun, damn son. Your girl ass is phater than my girls ass. Good shit. Thanks for the laughs guys. I can't wait for SC5

Quoted for muthafuckin troof!

Ever since I came into this community, I been having the time of my life. Y'all need to get that shit going.

Nope it's not about banging her brains out even though she only likes penetration getting pounded by me for 10 minutes is fine with her. She's on vacation for 2 weeks so i won't see her till middle september miss her already. lol

She give me some mix signal before her vacation saying it's starting too feel weird too her it's strange etc... Yes, Yes, I have pics i can show the ones when she dressed but none of the naked ones. ;) i'll just have shin upload them i don't have the patience for uploading.

Tef just sent me pics of amile and i gitta say she is really gorgeous for a woman her age. She real light-skinned with long pretty hair, beautiful eyes and an eye catching smile. Above all her body is smoking hot! Can't blame tef even though she 40 I think any guy would date her. So there ya have it ppl teffy and the 40 yr old amile has been confirmed. Now Run & Tell That..... Homeboy

nora_amile_25f0.jpg
Older
2099835817_a29649202d.jpg
Younger

Hmmmmm. Does she look similar to these pictures, Shinji? Her name is Nora Amile. He could dating one of these two pics of her I found online. Or some girl called Amile. Or online dating. Or dating a famous Amile star. Or fapping with happiness to similar pics such as these. I don't know. Nonetheless, it's Teffie's business. Although, it'd be wrong to assume too much. After all, he says he's good-looking. *shrugs* =p

Tef just sent me pics of amile and i gitta say she is really gorgeous for a woman her age. She real light-skinned with long pretty hair, beautiful eyes and an eye catching smile. Above all her body is smoking hot! Can't blame tef even though she 40 I think any guy would date her. So there ya have it ppl teffy and the 40 yr old amile has been confirmed. Now Run & Tell That..... Homeboy

HaHa she's real light skinned... she's puerto rican lol i knew you'd like her though. Yeah she looks too young for her age and cute to be with me. She acts young though her slang is just as good as mines i think those twilight books helping her.

Man i don't look at young women at all anymore the old heads are just a lot more attractive in heat but sophisticated with it. Lately she's been talking bout the age differences between us too much i hope she ain't getting no funny ideas. Experience wise i'm levels below her she's been married and seen and did a lot more than i have. I'm lucky she chose me as her boyfriend. When i get back in the city i'm gonna give her a big hug.

So wait, he figured out how to send just you pics over the internet but the whole concept of posting them on a photobucket is too complicated for him?

I think that he actually didn't send any pics and you're just making shit up.

So wait, he figured out how to send just you pics over the internet but the whole concept of posting them on a photobucket is too complicated for him?

I think that he actually didn't send any pics and you're just making shit up.

I sent them to him by phone that's the only way i know how.

who didn't see that coming?? I dub this "the beginning of the end"

HRD

Yeah she say things like she old enough too be my mom lol. If we broke up it won't be anyone to make her laugh. Girls think about a lot of stuff remember even when they happy that acquiring mind is always roaming.

Wait a minute. How the hell did you go from 5 minutes to 10? You taking some natural male enhancement? You ain't that Bob nigga.

Well when it comes too sex she's into some wicked things stuff i can't even discuss. She likes role playing, kinky things i was always turned on by women in their stockings she does that for me. When a women gets her age they hit their prime sexually more powder form seasonal.

I've always liked older women i never approached one because i knew they wouldn't put up with my antics. lol But she does that's why i love her. Man she could put her whole foot in my mouth they so pretty too look at then when she knows it it's like oh god sweetie.....

You might be dating them young girls go get you an older women and you will see the difference. It's nothing like making out with her at work while it's a chance you get caught i love that. Spanish mami are the best milf status.

Most women 35 to 40 date guys near 50 because as young men we don't do it for them with all our bs. And she knows whenever she needs something she can come to me anytime.

After i left boston i booked are dream trip to Jamaica i'm gonna propose too her december 20, while we on the island. OMG i love this women so much i'm 100% she gonna say yes my whole life is set at such a young age unbelievable.

Back