Assorted Soulcalibur V Tournament Videos

Contrary to popular belief, there's still tournaments taking place for Soulcalibur V. If you happened to miss the live streams from the most recent events or check the archives for Tekken Arena, GUTS, or Double Impact, these match videos are now available to watch on YouTube.

You can watch the finals videos from these respective tournaments after the break. Special thanks to Kombat Houston, GameUnderground, and Tekken Italia for the uploads.

Tekken Arena

Game Underground Tournament Spectacular | Playlist

Double Impact

via APCR

Last edited by a moderator:
The C-Money vs Lil Majin was the only SCV match streamed at Tekken Arena, but it was an amazing one. Special shoutout to Double Impact for having a chick cosplaying as Elysium.

The C-Money vs Lil Majin was the only SCV match streamed at Tekken Arena, but it was an amazing one. Special shoutout to Double Impact for having a chick cosplaying as Elysium.
do you have pictures of the cosplay? :P

Also, nice! some new tournament action, love it!

Great to see some Maxi representation. Every tournament I catch doesn't have any.

Watch out for Maxi at NEC though.

Reactions: HRD
Thanks for gathering up these streams, man. I keep missing them every single time because of the schedule I'm on. I'd really like to start showing up for these things as soon as my time as a broke-ass is over :|.

I would like to comment about an issue. Imo it is very important to get all Tournaments featured on the front page before they take place, so that people can get excited about them and watch them live.

Now i know its mostly the mistake of others, but most of the time they get missed because just nobody knows about them. Tournaments for this game still do happen quite a lot, i think we should have at least one tournament featured every week, if possible.

People who know that there will be a tournament should message Malice or someone else important and ask for it to get featured on the front page.

Just my two Cents.

Thanks for posting these Malice. The Double Impact Grand Final was incredible. Silver's Nightmare is hype as fuck!

I second ChaosK's suggestion of promoting featured tournaments as much as possible.

I second ChaosK's suggestion of promoting featured tournaments as much as possible.

I will make this short. I have been doing this ever since I started posting news on the front page but not as of late because there's less tournaments to cover, less people going to those tournaments, and this community for the most part has been acting like a teenage hoodrat in desperate need of an uppercut.

Also, there's nothing stopping anyone else from covering whatever. It's long overdue for others to step up.

I was mad surprised to see that my match made it on here! Thanks Malice :)

the best Elysium in the world :) :) :)

DIV1_Ely_3.jpg

DIV1_Ely_4.jpg

DIV1_Ely_2.jpg

DIV1_Ely.jpg

enjoy!! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdaniyel
Back