Astaroth Soul-Arena (Rules/Guide to Posting)

Xeph

#TRYHARD
Welcome to the Astaroth Soul-Arena. Hopefully you're interest in Astaroth is as peaked as mine. However, there are a few rules/guidlines to follow before posting here. Note, most rules/guidelines posted are the same in all the Soul-Arena forums.

1.) Duplication of threads will be closed. Try to read through the forum for any information you're seeking. You can find the directory here.

2.) It is suggested, and important to know inputs (I.E. Forward, Circle = 6K) before posting any information. If you have trouble understanding notations, throw me a private message, and I'll be glad to help you.

3.) Hostility/flaming/trolling/etc... will not be tolerated by any means. The Soul-Arena's purpose is to help each other, and gather as much solid information as possible to improve yourself and your peers. On a side note, don't be afraid to ask any kind of questions. Who knows, it may have been answered already, or not.

4.) All information posted pertains to offline play. Any information seen posted has been tested by me, and any information suggested will be tested, by me. All testing is done offline.

5.) Tier discussion is banned. It's flame-baiting, and theory fighter isn't definite. Please try to refrain from any type of tier discussion.

Any questions and/or concerns, you may throw me a private message. Again, the purpose for the Soul-Arena's is to improve your play/knowledge, and help your peers. These "rules/guidelines" are not the "God Almighty" word. I may add more if need be. If you're asking yourself, "Could posting this be a violation?" It's very possible it could be

Back