AsunaVaultTv CAS/Requests

NekoNinja

[03] Disciple
bd6c7106-c4ef-4850-a376-36b5ee2e0461.jpg
af0ad665-6fe5-41d5-9bd9-d71982017536.jpg

I really like the color scheme. Red and black have always been strong colors together I feel and the gold accents really help make it feel like something a person of means would wear.

The detailing around the bosom and shoulders really adds a lot of flair too and the fluffy shoulders add just enough of a pop without being cheesy. I hope in time I find a way to add small little things to an otherwise simplistic design, some of my creations desperately need it.

I really like the color scheme. Red and black have always been strong colors together I feel and the gold accents really help make it feel like something a person of means would wear.

The detailing around the bosom and shoulders really adds a lot of flair too and the fluffy shoulders add just enough of a pop without being cheesy. I hope in time I find a way to add small little things to an otherwise simplistic design, some of my creations desperately need it.

Wow thanks a lot for your comment. I'm glad you liked it and I would love to see some of your creations! ^~^

Wow good job I really liked you're characters! And it's okay I also use my phone.
Thanks, I wondered for a while if I had made decent designs or if I was just crazy. Nice hearing that people enjoy them. After poking around here though I realize how much more can be added. Keep an eye out, we just got a nicer TV and I'm going to take my time with the next pictures.

Thanks, I wondered for a while if I had made decent designs or if I was just crazy. Nice hearing that people enjoy them. After poking around here though I realize how much more can be added. Keep an eye out, we just got a nicer TV and I'm going to take my time with the next pictures.
Cant wait to see em! ^~^

328b2da3-e399-4851-a4a5-31ec7180f552.jpg
b7a9038e-8bbf-4ef5-bbf5-9174c5740a48.jpg
Tsubaki(Original look)
This is the original look for Tsubaki. I ended you changing her outfit completely becuase I didn't feel it was good enough but I am happy with the final look of Tsubaki I posted yesterday. However, I just thought I could get some advice or opinions on how to make this original one better! ^~^

I definitely agree with you that I like your current design a bit more. The colors are maybe a bit too bright for my taste I would look into maybe muting the bright pinks or adding another major color to takeaway the dominance they currently visually hold over the design.

It would be too easy to just say throw some clothes on her, maybe you can use stickers to make like a draped wrap kind of cloth that still leaves you with the very skin heavy design but makes it seem a bit more tastefull at the same time. Not sure what stickers to try off the top of my head.

I feel like the back picture makes her waste look unaturally skinny, not sure if you were going for that or not but I'd personally make it a little less concave. Last thing I can think of with the back is I feel like if you made the cheery blossoms wrap around the characters a bit more to make them feel more like a cohesive tattoo.

That's my two cents anyway, I think you could definitely spruce her up and make her another favorite with a little imagination. Good luck!

Hey that looks pretty good! The only thing I could think to add would maybe be some stickers on the skin to simulate the armbands she has.

Soul Calibur Veteran's!
First up is Xianghua
IMG_20161201_152656.jpg

IMG_20161201_153258.jpg

I struggled a lot with the patterns on her dress but I'm happy with the end results.

Next up is Sophitia!
IMG_20161201_152820.jpg

IMG_20161201_152949.jpg

She was pretty straightforward, I had a lot of fun making her. And the shoes came out really good! I might be making another Sophitia in the future.

Last but not least Taki<3!
IMG_20161201_153518.jpg

IMG_20161201_153559.jpg

Taki was definitely the most tricky to make out of all three but I think she came out great! I tried my best hope you guys like them. ^~^

I love your Xianghua! In Soul Caliber two I liked all her costumes but I think her black and white one was my favorite and that is what this reminds me of.

Back