At last, nice to meet you !

Massivz

[08] Mercenary
Hello 8WRunners. I've been stalking around the site since some times ago and now it's time for a little presentation.

I'm a PSN player and my main is actually Alpha Patroklos, a character on which i've worked really hard to be somewhat decent with it. i'm always up to any matches and to improvements, so if i keep challenging you, it's not because i am blinded by rage ( ..Hum... In most cases ! ). and of course, feel free to challenge me as many time as you want.

i've been messing around with the SC series since SC2 but SC5 is the first one on which i tried to be good at. ( First time i bruised my thumb trying to input Apat crazy combo, and it's just the beginning >.< )

i'm looking for some good fights and great times with you, folks ! See ya around

Thanks Pocky-Yoshi for the welcome. i never saw you on PSN, ( i must admit i was very curious to fight you ! ), are you from EU ?

MoneyMuffins, i tried to add you but your friendlist was full !

Sorry for the late answers but i'm not here everyday, i'll respond as quickly as i can. Send me a PSN mail if you want to join me.

Thanks Pocky-Yoshi for the welcome. i never saw you on PSN, ( i must admit i was very curious to fight you ! ), are you from EU ?

MoneyMuffins, i tried to add you but your friendlist was full !

Sorry for the late answers but i'm not here everyday, i'll respond as quickly as i can. Send me a PSN mail if you want to join me.
What atrocity is this? Do not fear for I need to clean it out :D hahaha i'll add you soon :D

Back