[Atlanta, GA] Who really lives in ATL anyway?

Oooo a session planned for this thrusday. Hrrmm, I'll have to ask my friend zelrok to see if he would want to come out and play too. I'm dying to play some new good players.

Hey Y'all,

To Shinji, Suphy and Miko, I had a great time with you guys. Shinji is a great host, a good man and a tough out in battle. Suphy, I still don't think you can beat any of those guys I mentioned, lol. And Miko, you lived up to your self proclaimed scrubness, as usual. Jokes aside, if you guys ever find yourselves up in my neck of the woods, give me a holla and I will be happy to show you guys the same hospitality that you so graciously extended to me. Thanks.......John

Hey man we would love to come but 2 to 5 on a thrusday is to earlier with work(more so for zelrok(my ride) than me). We'll have to try and hit u all up on a weekend session.

Lucky for you we have another planned for the usual day of Sunday, most likely at the same place. I've been smoozing ruinandchaos85 for a while now and he might finally be able to make it. That's two ATL Talims!

Lucky for you we have another planned for the usual day of Sunday, most likely at the same place. I've been smoozing ruinandchaos85 for a while now and he might finally be able to make it. That's two ATL Talims!

GET HYPE!!!!

hope to see yall there

Sunday session was fun times yet again. Good to see Zelrok, lilunsummoner, and ruinandchaos85 there. Just keep coming every week guys and you'll get even better. SupHy has to work Sunday so I plan on going to his place to play on Saturday. So if you guys have a session on Sunday I won't be there.

Also I plan on buying this when I get a job: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834107051
Whaddaya think?

Hey yeah that sunday session me and zelrok made was pretty fun. We definitely need to come to play you guys more so we can get as good as you all. Although, I'm glad we found some other people who provide some challenge. You guys beat us up but I for a change(other than when I play zelrok)had to play at my best to come slightly close to you all. I look forward to the next challenge. Also, to mikosu, that laptop seems pretty good for that price.

iight, im gettin sick of playing SC3 by myself
people of GA, can we try and get a sessoin goin sometime next week?

SupHy hurry up and get paid so I can session with yo arse. I've been kinda sick lately so I won't session before I leave if I still am.

Wow there's actually a lot more people playing here than I thought... But I'm not the type of person to actually meet people just to play....That's what online is for LOL

But yeah, it's good to know people here in GA still play! :D

Yo its the baskets from Sacramento CA.

Just got done with bootcamp and I was in ATL for about 45min. But I had to jump on another plane to Mississippi :[ . Ima be stationed in Mississippi for the next 2-3 months.

In about 2-3 weeks Ill be able to leave the navy base for the entire weekend. I think it would be a good time to get some GG's with yall south side representers.
When and were are the gatherings usually held in ATL? Im lookin to get some GG's offline as soon as I'm aloud to travel.

Well let's see...in 2 weeks it'll just be me and sword....lmao
Hit one of us up with a number, well contact u wen something comes up
Nobody posts in this thread

And lone wolf u should come out and play with us anyway
its..a lot better than playing online
Cus u hav the satisfaction of seeing that person rage in front of u

Hey GA can we get some typ of sessions tuesday or wednesday before FSAK? i need some training before i get into the casuals....first impressions be crucial yo

wow, first time postin in this thread. Anyway, my bad SuPHy, I wanted to do some matches last week, but school is kickin my ass again. I got a couple projects due this week, so let's see what we can do about getting some sessions when you get back...

That said, anybody else up in ATL playin SC4 still?

Back