[Atlanta, GA] Who really lives in ATL anyway?

dang, dalton? kinda close to the state line right thar. anyone near my location(posted above)? anyone? x_x

Yeah I feel ya I mean I am kinda close to you but traveling is kinda hard with this whole stupid gas crap going on right now. I guess if it helps any I am willing to host some kind of game night. If anyone is interested drop me a Pm....I can cook XD lol

hai guyz

What do ya'll think of SC4? Malik and Rob playing it? Tier list?

Masa: What up cuz!

Eh I'm always down for calibur. If you have not been to east point yet I highly recommend it. I live in Marietta. PM me if your down for games

shin and I are comin back up there sometime.

That place scares me though. People start playing for a few hours and then all of the black people just disappear into the darkness. And then salt starts flying.

Anybody in the dekalb/gwinnett area who wants to play local hit me up. Any body want to play on xbox live hit me up online.

What up masamune, chocolate, marcell, shadowg, and zac. Whats been popin in the A. Its kousotsu.

Cool, thanks for the heads up! LIke I said, I don't have the game yet, but it would be cool to at least watch people play a tournament, even if I wasn't competing. I have a place down the street from me that supposedly does game tournaments. O_o

sup man dis is dezzz lol, but yea imm stat up pretty soon actually, wanna get some gatherings going on. so jus me up pretty soon dez_moss@yahoo.com

Anybody in the dekalb/gwinnett area who wants to play local hit me up. Any body want to play on xbox live hit me up online.

What up masamune, chocolate, marcell, shadowg, and zac. Whats been popin in the A. Its kousotsu.

sup im pretty close you and im down for some cauals netime, jus hit me up under dez_moss@yahoo.com... looking forward to hearing from

tryna do some gaming, jus moved from denver, im in the atlanta area off roswell rd. but hell im willings to travel... looking for players to learn from. jus leave pm or summn if you down or hit me up at dez_moss@yahoo.com

seriously we all need to meet somewhere for some casuals. me and dezzz had some kick arse casuals last night for a few hours and we're havin some more today.

seriously we all need to meet somewhere for some casuals. me and dezzz had some kick arse casuals last night for a few hours and we're havin some more today.

Oh for sure blues, Dezz and I had some bad ass matches the 25th I don't mind a game night at my house I would just need some heads up and on the right day.

lol well if that is what it takes for people to gather I will .-.
did you just move to GA? if so from where?

I b from good ol' MS. Been here a while but haven't done much. It'd be cool to get out but I have no ride. What do you like to make 'cuz good cooking is all it takes he he.

Oh for sure blues, Dezz and I had some bad ass matches the 25th I don't mind a game night at my house I would just need some heads up and on the right day.

wait a min...are you the badass sophitia player he told me about?!!

oh snapple

wait a min...are you the badass sophitia player he told me about?!!

oh snapple

lol glad to hear I made such an impact. But its like I always say I really need as much practice as I could get, this whole online crap gets on my nerves with the impossible JF's difficulty blocking lows and grab breaking. its just not improving my game at all. But for sure hit me up with a pm or something to see if we can set something up.

Back