[Atlanta, GA] Who really lives in ATL anyway?

if anyone wants to play some matches in stone mountain, let me know whenever. 404-375-0419
shidosha, u play vf online? ur name sounds familiar.

Well if anyone wants to meet up at my place I am off Tuesday Nov. 4 and I get off work at 8:30pm on Wednesday the 5th. Pm me if anyone is interested.

If you haven't been to East Point yet I highly recommend it. GA's best Soul players come there on a regular basis. We normally play on the weekends (we can make exceptions, tho); If you want to play, send me a PM!

I'm from Gwinnett but stuck in Statesboro for college. The competition down here is between me and like 2-3 people, pretty shitty. I head up occasionally so I'll check the thread out for any meetings that fall on the right dates. As for now, hit me up online or if anyone in the Statesboro area wants a match pm me. I'm always up for some SC.

Baker- look up Marcus Suaava on facebook. That's Skillz, he'll be in statesboro til he graduates this semester. Yall should play some games. I know he's craving some sc4 comp, but yea he's probably the best in south GA (in sc3 at least, he probably sucks at sc4 cuz he doesn't play).

sup guys netime ne place, im ready 2 place, staying off Roswell Rd and i do drive, hit me up

I'm in Decatur off of Bouldercrest i cant get anywhere unless is along the marta lines my brother is not reliable at all.

Hey I could trying giving you a ride one day if you like. I don't think that you live to far from me. hit me up if anything or even Dezz I think he is good about giving rides and w/e

PS what up Dezz. Yo I got Monday and Wednesday off this up coming week. Lets try and see if we can set something up somewhere.

anyone heard form dezz snice last night? me and him had a SC4 tournament downtown at atlanta supercon last night and he was on his way over to my place(at 7pm) and he never showed up. he's not answering his phone or any text messages.

Hey I could trying giving you a ride one day if you like. I don't think that you live to far from me. hit me up if anything or even Dezz I think he is good about giving rides and w/e

PS what up Dezz. Yo I got Monday and Wednesday off this up coming week. Lets try and see if we can set something up somewhere.

yea i could give him a ride, jus when and where, im free after 6 during da week and off on da weekends

anyone heard form dezz snice last night? me and him had a SC4 tournament downtown at atlanta supercon last night and he was on his way over to my place(at 7pm) and he never showed up. he's not answering his phone or any text messages.

im good man, thanks so mch for checking up on me man, i was jus going through some girlfriend issue's, imma try and get up wit you this week dat cool wit you

Hey I am off This up coming Thursday ( finally) just wanted to know if someone want to try and plan some casuals for that day.

If anyone is in North ga let me know, I'am in Marietta GA, also willing to play online X-box 360.

Shidosha...
I ownz You ahhhhhh lmao

Sword Lord, nice chilling with you on the trip but PLEASE....
Do not turn into Magnicious dude for realz lmao

Back