[Atlanta, GA] Who really lives in ATL anyway?

pixel09

[09] Warrior
So, is anyone else in GA on this game yet? The local scene here is slow going, but it's going. Should pick up once our all our top players have the game.

WingZero and BigBoi's house is fully up and running for Soul, and I'm pretty sure the play every chance they get.

Most of the A is back with plenty of new faces, and i'm sure we'll see most of them at the first big tournament around here (which I guess is IC2?).

AP is back in semi full swing as well. Myself and That Man are in, as are Killtown (mm with bigboi coming soon!), Magic and Jinogre (was traing for EVO more in the past couple of weeks but i'm sure he's ready to go now).

Are you Pixel from TZ?

ATL HO!

Yeah, I'm Pixel from TZ.

Dalton is very slowly getting into SCIV. I've only played it with the guys twice. It's taking a while for us to get into it as we are so used to just meeting at the arcades. I'm hoping once I get some money saved up to head down to ATL for some games, be it Tekken or SCIV. I need a good beatdown, I'm winning too much these days.

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up guys. WEll, the NVGA has just started a ALT chapter. The chapter leader, Desmond Moss, has been playing SC almost as long as I have and he is devoted to supporting gamers all over. His chapter section for the NVGA is here:

http://nvgaonline.com/Forums/index.php?showforum=204

He will be hosting a multitude of tournaments and gatherings throughout the year and is ther regional director for the ATL regional for Soul Calibur 4. Big things will be going down in ATL!! Hit him up, his contact info is on the NVGA board next to his avatar and in his profile!!

I udnno if having a tournament in Georgia would be a good idea...its being attacked by russia
2wnsp6w.jpg

Pixel-All the top players do have Soul. As Masa said, BB and Wing's is the place to go now for soul...hell pretty much anything. AP will be there again tomorrow.

Pixel-All the top players do have Soul. As Masa said, BB and Wing's is the place to go now for soul...hell pretty much anything. AP will be there again tomorrow.
I'm talking about Dalton's top players.

I'm about ready to go down to ATL for some games, though. Every time a day gets set up here something comes up, it's retarded. Please let me know a few days (preferably a week) ahead of time if one of those game days down there happens to be a Saturday. That's about the only day I can travel unless I can some how be assured the rest of the guys will go..

I live in Warner Robins, but I don't really have a way to Atlanta for tournaments and such.

Maybe later this year when I get a car.

I live in Norcross in Gwinnett County (20 min northeast of Atl). I'd be down for getting together anywhere around the Atlanta area to play.

I live in ATL and have been wondering if there is any kind of scene going on here. I've Googled SCIV Tournaments GA and haven't found much. I don't even have SCIV but I'm into SC and would love to just watch other people play, at least until I get my hands on the game!

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. The NVGA has just started a chapter on A-town. The chapter leader, Desmond Moss will be hosting gatherings and events very soon. If you want to contact him here is here email:

dez_moss@yahoo.com

I would give out his number but hit him up first and then get his number!! He lives in Northern Atlanta!!

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. The NVGA has just started a chapter on A-town. The chapter leader, Desmond Moss will be hosting gatherings and events very soon. If you want to contact him here is here email:

dez_moss@yahoo.com

I would give out his number but hit him up first and then get his number!! He lives in Northern Atlanta!!
Cool, thanks for the heads up! LIke I said, I don't have the game yet, but it would be cool to at least watch people play a tournament, even if I wasn't competing. I have a place down the street from me that supposedly does game tournaments. O_o

I live in stone mountian and constantly play SC2 and SC3(will get 4 sooner or later)
but ya, i'm lookin for players. most of people i know have stopped playin and i havent had any good vs human matches in at least 2 years.

anime weekend atlanta next weekend is having a SC4 tournament(360 version) friday(sept 19) and will have both systems on free play all weekend. hopefully there will be some decent players next weekend on saturday(sep 20). anyone wants to get together for some casuals whenever in the future, hit me up.

I'm on the west side of Atlanta (Mableton, near Six Flags) looking for some good match ups.

If anyone is interested in getting together on a saturday for some competition hit me up. Possibly during the week if you live close enough.

I live in ATL and have been wondering if there is any kind of scene going on here. I've Googled SCIV Tournaments GA and haven't found much. I don't even have SCIV but I'm into SC and would love to just watch other people play, at least until I get my hands on the game!
Yeah Soul Calibur will be at Impact Clash II: Gift and the Curse which I am running myself at the World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA on October 11th. Here's the thread for details http://www.8wayrun.com/f2/10-11-08-impact-clash-ii-gift-the-t667/. Remember if you need a break on the entry fee, just bring a television and I will let you in free of charge so you can just solely spectate and not play, even if you do not bring a game machine. We need as many televisions as we can get, ha ha ha ha.

hmmm Oct 11th...i'm gonna make it a maybe in my book if i can get ride... i'm pretty sure i can still do well with only owning SC3..

Eh I'm always down for calibur. If you have not been to east point yet I highly recommend it. I live in Marietta. PM me if your down for games

For those looking for a few casuals, right now our only real meeting place up here is the arcade. I bring my PS3 and a player brings a TV, we hook it up and play some.

The arcade managers are ok with it, but I think we'll start charging a small all day price just to keep our beloved arcade going. Keep in mind only a couple of us play SCIV, though.

If you're interested in coming, PM me and I'll let you know when we plan to meet up again.

Walnut Square Mall - Time-Out
2150 East Walnut Avenue
Dalton, GA 30720

Back