[Atlanta, GA] Who really lives in ATL anyway?

New Soul Caliber player here (SCV is my first)...and I reside in Jonesboro. Hoping to get my weight up and compete with you guys very soon.

Welcome to the GA SC scene!

SCV:
1: JTO
2: Cint Beast Wood
3: G-O
4: Salt Face
5: ain
5: Black Star
7: Mr. Cheebo
7: Kharisma kid
9: FR DBJoesph
9: MasterGamer
9: Mr. T

Revival was great. Only 11 for SC, but the skill level was pretty solid from all the players. Also, there was a decent turnout for the Capcom games.

And I was actually there for like five seconds... Then I got cold feet and left.... Maybe next time lol.

lol Tifa, don't be afraid to compete. Even if you don't do very well in tournament, you should always know that other SC players are willing to play and help you with pretty much anything you're having trouble with.

Also, DBJoesph's Viola got TRIPLE PERFECTED by JTO's Pyrrha. :D

Sadly I didn't get meet some of you guys at Revival(to busy playing Mortal Kombat)so I would like to know if we could have SCV session for the new players in GA at someone place or something. Let me know what y'all Think about it.

JTO said that he would like to host sessions for SCV and KOF at his place if people are interested. You can contact him on Facebook in the GAFGC group if you want.

I'm here in town for work this week till friday and would love to get some games in. Where do you guys play? Somewhat decent Cervy player from Vegas.

Haha nice! So yeah, got any basic/starter stuff for Hilde strategies?

Well the most important thing ive noticed with her is charge management. You've got to keep track of her charges, because throwing out the wrong charge against people who can jg will get you killed. Learning when and how to use 66a+b will open a lot of doors to because a: it makes ppl step into c1a and 6akb b: is one of the few oki setups she has. Also 22b is your friend...ABUSE IT. lol

Rampage Wednesday at Gamers Xperience.
GX website & fan page

Rampage Wednesday is a weekly gathering of gamers for the fighting genre. This will be the place to find head to head competition on a weekly basis with other local players. Come down to GX and Play casuals, test out new strategies, share and learn new techniques, and from time to time enter in tournaments we may hold on Rampage Wednesday. No need to lug along games, systems, or TV's. We have over 10 available systems to play on and copies of popular fighting titles.
GX is located just 2 mins off of I-20 (near Stonecrest Mall) as well as less than a block from the Marta stop (route 115 and route 116).
rampage1-1.jpg

Before I write this I just wanna say is that this is Just My Opinion on the whole ATL-FinalRoundBats thing and how it sunk before it sail.

Where do I begin.......Oh yea I'll start with this. I believe ShinBlanka was in a way working backwards instead of forward when it came to ranbats,there should of been small steps made toward this ranbats. I'm not saying it is his fault, I'm saying he wasted his money and time. This ain't Socal, Norcal ,NY or NJ......This is GEORGIA,we don't have all the big name people those areas have that can bring in the masses.Beside NO one is going to pay $20 just so they can get 0-4 in a tournament and be salty for the rest of the day.We need to start something small, like a Casual setup at a place where everyone have access to.In that way people from all over Georgia can come to this one place where you can level up,learn the MU and etc.We had this Ranking Battles thrown at us and first we were happy we this saying "how this is gonna make Georgia a stronger community",but in the end it hasn't changed anything for us.Sadly the GAFGC isn't ready for something like this and we need to take baby step we can't handle this.

P.S - Sorry for the Iceman-like-Essay I just wrote had to get this off my chest :)

Back