[Atlanta, GA] Who really lives in ATL anyway?

Before I write this I just wanna say is that this is Just My Opinion on the whole ATL-FinalRoundBats thing and how it sunk before it sail.

Where do I begin.......Oh yea I'll start with this. I believe ShinBlanka was in a way working backwards instead of forward when it came to ranbats,there should of been small steps made toward this ranbats. I'm not saying it is his fault, I'm saying he wasted his money and time. This ain't Socal, Norcal ,NY or NJ......This is GEORGIA,we don't have all the big name people those areas have that can bring in the masses.Beside NO one is going to pay $20 just so they can get 0-4 in a tournament and be salty for the rest of the day.We need to start something small, like a Casual setup at a place where everyone have access to.In that way people from all over Georgia can come to this one place where you can level up,learn the MU and etc.We had this Ranking Battles thrown at us and first we were happy we this saying "how this is gonna make Georgia a stronger community",but in the end it hasn't changed anything for us.Sadly the GAFGC isn't ready for something like this and we need to take baby step we can't handle this.

P.S - Sorry for the Iceman-like-Essay I just wrote had to get this off my chest :)

It's a shame that it got shut down, but I wasn't able to go to the SCV Ranbats since I can't drive yet...

Lately it's been hard to get a solid meetup place going. We tried to start a weekly casuals thing at a bar in Warner Robins but it got shut down right after the first time we went. It was strange, considering we were giving the place a lot of business and money.

What I heard from ShinBlanka is that instead of a Biweekly it will be a monthly and only 4 games and maybe a side tournament if they have time.He won't start it back up until the end of july.....i think

What I heard from ShinBlanka is that instead of a Biweekly it will be a monthly and only 4 games and maybe a side tournament if they have time.He won't start it back up until the end of july.....i think

This might be a better idea, since that way more people might show up if it's a monthly (less opportunities to play than biweeklies and thus people will be less likely to pass up the event). Is the location the same still?

A.R.K. V is about a month away and we'd love to see all you guys there! We're expecting about 200 people from ~10 different states (including confirmed attendance from Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Kansas, Louisiana, California, and Oklahoma) and are throwing in at least $1400 in bonus pots to support some of our games. It will be on August 25th/26th in Jacksonville, AR with games such as Soul Calibur V, Super Street Fighter IV: AE, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Persona 4 Arena, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, King of Fighters XIII, Street Fighter X Tekken, Mortal Kombat 9, and SkullGirls. For more information, visit the official thread here (http://8wayrun.com/threads/aug-25-2...-the-best-of-the-south-jacksonville-ar.14132/) or holler at me. For anyone who wants to come, I heavily encourage you to preregister online at www.arktourney.com/registration before August 18th to save money on venue fee.

Before I write this I just wanna say is that this is Just My Opinion on the whole ATL-FinalRoundBats thing and how it sunk before it sail.

Where do I begin.......Oh yea I'll start with this. I believe ShinBlanka was in a way working backwards instead of forward when it came to ranbats,there should of been small steps made toward this ranbats. I'm not saying it is his fault, I'm saying he wasted his money and time. This ain't Socal, Norcal ,NY or NJ......This is GEORGIA,we don't have all the big name people those areas have that can bring in the masses.Beside NO one is going to pay $20 just so they can get 0-4 in a tournament and be salty for the rest of the day.We need to start something small, like a Casual setup at a place where everyone have access to.In that way people from all over Georgia can come to this one place where you can level up,learn the MU and etc.We had this Ranking Battles thrown at us and first we were happy we this saying "how this is gonna make Georgia a stronger community",but in the end it hasn't changed anything for us.Sadly the GAFGC isn't ready for something like this and we need to take baby step we can't handle this.

P.S - Sorry for the Iceman-like-Essay I just wrote had to get this off my chest :)

Why is my name in this old post??

Also the Final Round Ranbats were for GA PLAYERS ONLY, he didn't advertise the tournaments to draw in bigger names or higher calibur players also... ga NOT having the "Big Name People" is totally false, true ATL is not liked by many but we RULE the 3D universe and we have the Championships, Money Matches and video to prove it and I do not just mean Rob The Destroyer either!!

This September at Gamers Xperinece...Rampage Wednesday & Rampage Friday. For the entire month of September, purchase the 1-Day Pass for Wednesday and play for FREE on Friday.

Gamers Xperience
6981 Main St.
Lithonia, GA 30058
www.gxgaming.com

Come out and play for fun, play to level up, play to prepare for tournaments.
Play for the love of the game!
RampageDPI-1.jpg

Gamers Xperience present First 2 Ten Friday.
A bi-weekly battle showcase and casual meetup
featuring all the top fighting games.

The next meetup is on April 19th. (again we do this bi-weekly)

84b51483-5e9c-4d25-8e12-0b38c62d4b01_zpsb3fd4bc2.jpg
976af96f-3ea7-44ee-bb17-c46b237eefaa_zps63e43052.jpg

More info on the upcoming F2TF: FB event page or Website

probably only RTD, the last person in Atlanta to fuck with soul calibur in tournaments. all the rest of the ATL calibur players have moved on to Injustice, Tekken, or aren't playing anything.

Back