Attention Cervantes players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry 44A+B

:)

Well 44A+B is not really a move that is comparable to Algols Combostarters when he has meter. Algol is quite retarded when the match comes to the last round and Algol just lost a round, which gives him meter back.

Its not Soul Calibur anymore, its just pure luck based one one correct read whether you lose or not. Too much damage for a situation which happens very often.

Well what can you do, take away Algol's only decent option he has? Algols combos are already quite inconsistent with them failing against certain chars, or teleporting Backturned stopping the combo, or being able to AC at certain time out of his combos...Only when people master iFC 8B do his combos become truelly consistent.

iFC8B is so far from taking any effort to "master". I main Algol and Cerv and even 66bA+B+K, iFC8B is extremely easy. It only gets easier in actual combos too.

Not really. As soon as I learned how to do the iFC 8B(thought you had to hold 2G lol) I was able to get it consistently offline and online from a naked 66B BE. Not that hard at all.
iFC8B is so far from taking any effort to "master". I main Algol and Cerv and even 66bA+B+K, iFC8B is extremely easy. It only gets easier in actual combos too.
Hey it's a thing of preference. Some people have trouble with some inputs and some have problems with others. Nothing wrong with that :D

Hey it's a thing of preference. Some people have trouble with some inputs and some have problems with others. Nothing wrong with that :D

There is not much point to this thread anymore as the patch is long past. This discussion could be held somewhere else. I will discuss with some people and maybe delete this thread. If anyone has an objection to that please post here and I will keep this forum alive. -Rhythm

Dont just delete threads. People put effort in replys etc, so its disrespectfull to just delete stuff.

You can lock it if you want since it has no real purpose anymore.

There is not much point to this thread anymore as the patch is long past. This discussion could be held somewhere else. I will discuss with some people and maybe delete this thread. If anyone has an objection to that please post here and I will keep this forum alive. -Rhythm

OBJECTION!

:3

Continue :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back