[Auckland, New Zealand] Flying is over-rated

Mmm yea I would be keen to play him but he lives in Auckland which is at least an 8 hour drive unfortunately so I can't really go up there on the weekend for a casual game lol but if I ever go up there on holiday I might see if i can organise something but then I haven't been on a holiday in a few years lol.

Thanks Engared (I think). I'm sure I'm one of the best Ivy player in NZ.... But that's not saying much... I only know 6 SC players here in NZ (and that's counting myself and my brother).... Speaking of Ivy, has anyone ever tried the CH CL1A CL4B+K SW214K combo? limited application but there's just something so satisfing when it worked... not to mention the damage... I also play a decent sophie too. can defeat my brother's Amy 70% of the time. I love her 236 2_8. TC and sidestep.... My other main is Hilde. I can also use Vader and Raph fairly well.

Sorry to disappoint Spartan. I'm heading back to Taiwan due to more job opportunities. I had been looking for jobs in NZ for ages, but no luck.... or rather, too many applicants, not enough jobs. and employers in NZ is more interested in experience than qualifications.

I'll be back tho. but not for at least a year.

If any one is heading to Taiwan, drop me a message and I'll see if there's anything I can help.

Kiwi here, reporting for duty. Unfortunately I'm down in Welly, so even IF there was a tourny it would involve a long trip up to Auckland. Mind you, that's cheaper and easier than going to Melbourne...

Hey Aetheron I actually live in the Hutt Valley which if you live in Wellington I'm sure you know where it is so if you ever wanted a game I wouldn't mind wouldn't be much of a drive lol.

Hey Aetheron I actually live in the Hutt Valley which if you live in Wellington I'm sure you know where it is so if you ever wanted a game I wouldn't mind wouldn't be much of a drive lol.
Yeah, of course I know where it is :D really close! Once SCV comes out and I get used to the new styles, it would be awesome to have a game sometime! I have to warn you- I suck. Hahah, just joking, but I hardly got much practice on actual people with SCIV which hindered my skills a bit. I'm going to be training hard come february.

Lol all good I almost never get any offline Soulcalibur iv games in all the people I know stopped playing me ages back lol... but yea if your keen to play some offline Soulcalibur iv games at some point I would really enjoy that it's one of my favourite games for playing versus with other people.

Organize a community in NZ! I've been hearing huge things for SC5 btw in terms of tournaments and prizes so get to it!

Lol to organize the community first you need a community. Two people is still a fair while off a community in the one area lol though I like the idea of one!

Find them at gameshows, online play and 8wayrun. In melbourne we built a community out of nothing. DO the same in NZ.

Lol well I've only ever found what like two NZ players on xbox live for soulcalibur so not really many on there... 8wayruns what im doing right now lol and gameshows I dont really go to I can't think of anything other than Armageddon of the top of my head in NZ its once a year and I don't go to it lol... but yea good if you can find the people.

Lol well I've only ever found what like two NZ players on xbox live for soulcalibur so not really many on there... 8wayruns what im doing right now lol and gameshows I dont really go to I can't think of anything other than Armageddon of the top of my head in NZ its once a year and I don't go to it lol... but yea good if I can find the people.

Corrected for you. And buy a PS3.

Lol correction by the way. And ps3 I would need more reason to get it than just Soulcalibur though... I suppose there's God of War I enjoyed the first one on my ps2 back in the day.... hmmm can't think of any other ps3 exclusives off the top of my head that I'm interested in though, once I get back in the work scene since I'm looking for work at the moment I might get one but I would get a proper pc monitor for my computer first though.

Lol correction by the way. And ps3 I would need more reason to get it than just Soulcalibur though... I suppose there's God of War I enjoyed the first one on my ps2 back in the day.... hmmm can't think of any other ps3 exclusives off the top of my head that I'm interested in though, once I get back in the work scene since I'm looking for work at the moment I might get one but I would get a proper pc monitor for my computer first though.

Get an Evo monitor; lag free playing :D

I think that we should be able to do inter-console online play, that would make it so much better. I'm the opposite of you, MKH: I have a PS3 but no Xbox.

Engared: Lol would need to check exactly what the evo monitor is but I don't mind the hd tv tiny delay at all. Online lag delay I mind alot makes my playing go from rather good to being unable to guard lows so getting grounded 24/7 when I shouldn't....
Aetheron: Yea I would really like it if there was interconsole online play it wouldn't even be that hard to set up but they are competing companies so I don't see it happening unfortunately but yea if you ever want to play soulcalibur round here feel free I used to host halo lans back from halo 2 days round here so I'm no stranger to people dropping round to play video games lol.

Bringing this thread back from the dead again lol but now that Soulcalibur 5 has been out for several weeks are there any NZ players on here at all? There seems to still be a total lack of NZ Soulcalibur players anywhere to be found.... but if anyone here from NZ wants a game I would be keen on either xbox live or if in the Wellington region I have no problems playing local either.

KIWI HERE!!!!!!!

I study fashion in Wellington but I'm originally from Auckland so I'm kinda live in both cities. My main is forever Cassandra but I have to learn a new Character for SCV. I'm leaning towards Natsu but it just isnt the same.. :'( My PSN username is HajimeXD so add me! I'll be in Auckland in 2 days so I will be able to VS some of you guys! :D

OMG A KIWI!!! Lol. Anyway I think I am the only kiwi here on 8wayrun still, no-one was here when I revived this thread about 6 months back. I live down near Wellington so when your down here if you want some games I would be keen to I haven't got to play offline Soulcalibur in sooo long all my friends play Call of Duty lol.

Ironically I can beat them at Cod too and I don't even play it lol.

Back