[Auckland, New Zealand] Flying is over-rated

Yea I sent you a request on there. I still don't have any photos of me from the last almost 2 years but you can see what I looked like 2 years ago lol. I play 4 and 5, yes I play online but on xbox not ps3. I would be keen as to play when you get back to Wellington.

KIWI HERE!!!!!!!

I study fashion in Wellington but I'm originally from Auckland so I'm kinda live in both cities. My main is forever Cassandra but I have to learn a new Character for SCV. I'm leaning towards Natsu but it just isnt the same.. :'( My PSN username is HajimeXD so add me! I'll be in Auckland in 2 days so I will be able to VS some of you guys! :D

You cool with playing against an Aussie? Add me, my PSN ID is under the avatar. Any other Kiwis can do the same too. :D

I know New Zealand is a small country guys but there must be NZ players somewhere on this website who actually want a game lolz? Been on this website over a year and only ever seen 2-3, and they stopped using this website after about a week each lol...

So if you live in NZ and you play Soul Calibur speak up people! There must be enough of us to get some kind of community going.

I'm here again! I just got the SCV fight stick from mightyape about a week ago when they had it on special, so I'm getting back into my fighters! :D

Yea I'm down in the Hutt. We should have some games at some point Lower Hutt and Wellington are only about 20 minutes drive apart so we are pretty close.
Is there anyone else in our area as well? It would be nice to have a sort of gathering.

Is there anyone else in our area as well? It would be nice to have a sort of gathering.
There was another person who replied on here from the Wellington area up at the top of this page. I haven't played him but we could try organise for him to come too. I also do know several people who like the game, unfortunately none of them like playing me at it.... so they would be a no most likely. Do you have anyone you know who plays the game?

There was another person who replied on here from the Wellington area up at the top of this page. I haven't played him but we could try organise for him to come too. I also do know several people who like the game, unfortunately none of them like playing me at it.... so they would be a no most likely. Do you have anyone you know who plays the game?
Yeah, I know what you mean. I try to get my brother to play some of the time, but he doesn't like playing against me anymore. Hmm... I don't know anyone here who plays, so I won't be able to help with that. None of your friends would be interested in playing casually with others? I mean, heck, I'm not actually even that good!

Yeah, I know what you mean. I try to get my brother to play some of the time, but he doesn't like playing against me anymore. Hmm... I don't know anyone here who plays, so I won't be able to help with that. None of your friends would be interested in playing casually with others? I mean, heck, I'm not actually even that good!
Well haha they enjoy playing against each other on MY xbox, but if I want to play against them "No you are not allowed to play because you know what you are doing". Facepalm. Hmmm there are 1 or 2 that I might be able to convince to join though if we organise one at some point.

Haha your not too late, but I only have xbox so I can't join you unfortunately. I'm down in Wellington myself are you up in Auckland?

Damn. Unfortunately since I didn't make this thread I can't actually update the first post with player locations, xbox/psn names etc. It's a bit irritating, but if enough NZ players are on here I might make a new thread so I can update the first post with information so it would be easier for people to find other NZ players.

Well, if you wish to avoid lag tactics in bad connections, use bombs for techtraps/whiffpunishment and 1A for catching rollers only, don't just throw them out at neutral frames thinking it is an unreactable low. But overall don't worry about it too much, online is just casual fun anyway.

Ok ive been online for about a week now and ive found quite alot of nz/aus players which is fantasic!! 3+ bars and thr better/same as me.
The thing is either: the dont know 8wayrun or thr put off of it becuase they run into trolls/flamers and have never looked back at the site ever again..

Lol nice. I found the odd one on xbox and I got kicked for "Being a noob and spamming Siegfried" because I picked the same character more than once in a row and I got kicked from the room. I mean really lol... you don't learn by doing that.

Back