[Aug 1, 2014] EBO 2014 (East Brandenburg Open) - We are back! (Wriezen, Brandenburg)

1) How many people play on stick in Germany? After that fuckup at Rof with my stick not working with xBox-ps3 converters i dont want to bring it again. Hope i can use someones stick at tournament)

2) Can anybody host me and GreenLeo at Berlin for 2 days after the tournament? We would like to see the city.

3) Invite Wolflone to commentate this tournament)

Hi Rufus!

1) I think most players at EBO will be pad-players, but there are some stick-players such as Kerrigan or Pantocrator. I'm surely forgetting about others. I don't think it will be a problem to borrow them for your matches.

2) I am not from Berlin myself, but I will ask the players in/around Berlin.

3) We all hope he'll be there. :)

----

Also rudeb0y, which country are you from? :)

Last edited:
UK Kalas - also Rufus i'll be bringing a stick so you can use it if we're not fighting each-other :)

Important info concerning the pensions:
There are two pensions nearby which are available to us for EBO. If you're interested let me know here or on ger-calibur. You send the money to the GODs just like the money for the registration. The GODs will reserve the room for you at the pension. They offer this service for you until 8 weeks before the EBO (so until the beginning of June). After that you'll have to stay at the venue or take care of your accommodation for yourself.

Hey guys, we are now 8 weeks before EBO and I just wanted to post a quick reminder.
The GODs will still take care of your reservation for the next two weeks. After these two weeks, you can still stay the nights in the pension, but you'll have to book it for yourself.

So again, if you know you will be there, and you know you don't wanna sleep at the venue ---> let us know within the next two weeks.

Cheers.

Rudeboy is registered.

Kerrigan and Pantocrator are both added to interested.

I was just told that it is also possible to sleep in a tent (which you would have to bring for yourself ;)) right next to the venue on the lawn. That does not require any extra fee.

I would really like to represent austria at this tourney but my lack of time/money prevents me from doing so...

But because i know many players who will participate you can hit me up on xbl if you want to have some matchup advice or training against ezio, aeon or raphael.

And of course best of luck to all players!

Added to registered:
  • Rufus (Russia)
  • GreenLeo (Russia)
  • M-J (Germany) aka MaikoSC on PSN
  • Antaiseito
  • vinny-vieh [NET]
  • Irate_Notebook

Also, the deadline for the GODs to block the rooms in the hotel for you is over. There was enough time for all you guys. :)
If you still want to come and stay at one of the hotels you can ask, but there's no guarantee for you anymore. If it's not possible you'll have to organize your own accomodation or stay at the venue/in a tent next to the venue.

Added to registered:
  • Pantocrator (France)
  • Sacharja (Germany)

I hope there is no character lock rule at solo tournament?

EDIT: My explanation here before the edit was wrong. Forget it.

There is no character lock. You can switch characters from set to set and within a set. However only the loser is allowed to switch characters in a set.
E.g. if you play against me: Pat vs Leixia and I win the first round, you can switch to Natsu, but I can't switch. If you win the next round Natsu vs Leixia, I can switch, but you can't.

Also only the loser can decide whether to switch stages (randomly of course) or not.

Last edited:
Back