[Aug 26, 2011] GVN Summer Jam V (Philadelphia, PA)

Is Rigel feeling neglected? Awwww.

Anyway, I put in my days off for this and for NEC XII. Mark that calendar.

272493_10150239378675778_678735777_7840574_6179137_o.jpg

You American are going to be further in debt, after we Canadian beat you and take your chump change.

ELI!!! CONGRATS ON UR VICTORY!!!

But u were having a hard time beating Nightmare... U're nothing but an ant waiting to b squashed.

Man! The assraping eli is going to get by us will be amazing! He probably wont be able to sit down for awhile afterwards.

Guess the States is going to have to show Canada why it overshadows it in everything, but especially Calibur.

The only thing America has ever overshadowed Canada is in the National Debt.
Its very unfortunate that both your economy and Calibur skills are piss poor.

Eli you should've stopped after the debt comment because you added a false statement afterward. The tourney results forum has the evidence.

Sorry Folks, but we Canadian are a humble and honest bunch, we only state the Facts.
These Facts should be common knowledge by now. But I suppose Americans are slow at grasping any facts, so I'll say it again.

1) America is economically doomed
2) Canada>America
3) Canadians SC players>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>American SC players

You guys gotta actually win a major tournament over here for that to be true. But we know that will never happen! Like I said, evidence is all over the tourney results forum!

Sorry Folks, but we Canadian are a humble and honest bunch, we only state the Facts.
These Facts should be common knowledge by now. But I suppose Americans are slow at grasping any facts, so I'll say it again.

1) America is economically doomed
2) Canada>America
3) Canadians SC players>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>American SC players
And European players > anybody.
GGs

Ha, we got one guy who think American tournaments are the best thing ever and some other guy who think European players are better than Canadians. Hahahaha.

America, is this all the shit talking you can do?, If there is one thing I thought America was good at, its shit talking. But clearly you guys aren't good in that or SC.

What sucks the most though is after the Canadians win, the money will be worthless cause your country bankrupt.

please remind me Eli.... when was the last time a canadian came down and actually won a sc4 major in the us? was it nec? winter brawl? devastation? ceo? previous summer jam? wcg fighter club?

please remind me Hubbs... when was the last time an american came down and actually won a sc4 local tourney in toronto? was it school rumble? resurrection: omega? toonie tournament? sogo? eli's?

yeah, that's what i thought.

so you answer my question with another question? brialliant. Have americans actually participated in those events? I know for a fact that canadians came to alot of the mentioned events I listed and never won any of them.

also you mean when was the last time an american traveled upwards. americans don't go down anywhere unless its a hot chick.

Back