[Aug 29, 2014] Big E Gaming Presents: Summer Jam 8 in Philadelphia pa.,... (Philadelphia pa.,)

If someone wants to run sc2 till scV start than they need to step up.

We have 58 players pre-reg for scV so far with over a month to go.

Reactions: CFW
Ticket bought. I'm on my way to Summjam fuckers! HUGE shout outs to @InsaneKhent without him there's no way i could've made it. I know Malice ducking me in our chicken match but it's all good. We'll find some other shit to hype up for sure. See y'all in a month! Long Live BIG E!

Summer Jam 8 pot bonuses are here and there’s more on the horizon!
USF4 - $500 from Dynamic Beadworks
DoA5U - $1000 and TFC trip qualifier from Team Ninja and Big E Gaming
UMvC3 - $500 from Big E Gaming
Injustice - $500 from OBS
Mk9 - $500 From KN and Big E Gaming
SC5 - $500 from BigE Gaming
TTT2 (free entry) - $900 from Big E Gaming and Lamar Johnson
KI - $250 from Gummo Mods
BBCP - $300 from KPB
Big thanks to all of our sponsors that make this possible!

and that will finish saturday, correct?

I would assume that SC2 would start and finish on Saturday before SCV is scheduled to start at 6PM. Who's organizing/bringing setups? I see people like Oof quick to ask for SC2 but not as quick to make it happen.

Ticket bought. I'm on my way to Summjam fuckers! HUGE shout outs to @InsaneKhent without him there's no way i could've made it. I know Malice ducking me in our chicken match but it's all good. We'll find some other shit to hype up for sure. See y'all in a month! Long Live BIG E!

Glad you can make it. I was cool until someone hit my car two weeks ago which set me back. Plus I don't have anyone giving me money, so I can't be throwing away mine at this point in time until I recoup, on top of bills/family/cat to worry about.

I'm just glad that this accident won't keep me from attending, so if you still want to play for free or for a dollar or if someone else wants to put up chicken, then that's fine with me.

I see people like Oof quick to ask for SC2 but not as quick to make it happen.
Even though I pre-regged I'm not confirmed to make it as of now due to lack of funds. Otherwise I would consider running it if there was enough interest or pot bonus.

Let's go back a few steps.

Who is going to Summer Jam and wants to play in a side tournament for SC2?

I'm going, and I'll run SC2 if nobody else will, as long as there is interest enough to run a tournament.

289 rooms sold so far.

SO IF YOU DONT GET A ROOM DONT BLAME ME.

Holiday Inn Stadium
900 Packer Ave
Philadelphia pa., 19148

Here is the Summer Jam 8 hotel discount link and 1-800 number don't wait to the last min to book your room.

They will sale out fast.

Call-in - 1800Holiday - Group Code: ERI

The following is the reservation link/online:

Summer Jam:
http://www.holidayinn.com/redirect?path=hd&brandCode=hi&localeCode=en&region

Remember they will not charge your card just to book your room.

Back