[Aug 5, 2012] TTT: Toronto Summer Rumble (MK, SCV, KOF, &... (Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5V 1J9)

neorussell

[10] Knight
Now that the hype that is EVO has finished, it's time to look ahead to our Fighting Game Future. A lot of us wants to play better and be the best but that can only be achived by participating in a tournament.

TorontoTopTiers.com is proud to bring you a Summer Rumble. A collection of Fighting Games Tournaments in one day. The best time to learn a new fighting is now and what better way to test yourself by being part of the Rumble.

____
DATE:

Sunday, Aug. 5th @12p

________
A&C World
702a Spadina Avenue
Toronto, Ontario

Spadina Station. Go South till you see A&C World. It's on the same side as the "Licks Restaurant".

________
VENUE FEE:

$10 - Door Fee
$10 - Tournament Fee

_______
PARKING:

In front of the store if there is space.
There are some street parking but please read the signs so you don't get a ticket.

_______
STREAM:

Stream will be provided by our very own TorontoTopTiers.com
www.twitch.tv/torontotoptiers

MORTAL KOMBAT (PS3)
$10 entry
Double elimination tournament
2 out of 3 games per match
3 out of 5 games per semi final match
3 out of 5 games grand finals

SOUL CALIBUR V (PS3)
$10 entry

KING OF FIGHTERS XIII (PS3)
$10 entry

VIRTUA FIGHTER 5: FS (PS3)
$10 entry
3 out of 5 games per Winners and Losers Finals

12:00pm - Door Opens
1:00pm - Singles Starts for all games

Tournament will be on PS3. Best of 3 matches (First to 2)
Winners, Losers and Grand Finals will be Best of 5 (First to 3)

Prize Split:
1st - 70%
2nd - 20%
3rd - 10%

There maybe some prizes from A&C World so stay tuned for that.

--
Tell your friends and let's give our viewers a great show.
Comments, questions, and feedback, let me know.

NeoRussell

Tournament is this sunday. If we get more than 20 people for SCV, I will add $50 pot bonus for the tournament. Tell your friends and lets get a good number this Sunday.

NeoRussell

Are you changing this to FT3?

Can you not start SC so early? I'm sure we will take the shortest amount of time, no rush to start.

If you can do this then count me in. But if Time is more important than Turnout I'm sorry...

Are you changing this to FT3?
Can you not start SC so early? I'm sure we will take the shortest amount of time, no rush to start.
If you can do this then count me in. But if Time is more important than Turnout I'm sorry...

Last time I delayed a tournament (TORYUKEN) for you when you said you were on your way, you didn't show up and I was stuck to start 2hrs after.

This tournament will start at 1p-2p. I will not wait any longer than 2p. So hopefully you can come before then.

----
If there are less than 8 people in the tournament, we will do a round robin instead. It will more beneficial to everyone that way. Also, 1st place wins everything if it's Round Robin. No 2nd or 3rd prize.

Attendance:
Eli
Chu-Fye
David
B4K4
Dino
Oofmatic
Partisan

Please confirm who is coming so that I can organize properly.

NeoRussell

Jus remember its Sunday and me and C3 will be coming off a 15hr day. But I hope we make it.

Toryuken I called Oof at 3 said bracket was full and Barry not waiting. Its okay I didn't steal Evo pts.

"We play competitive to not just be the best but to show that Canada has a scene that is not free!"

wtf does this even mean

Back