August 13th: Hilde's Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, I find these threads weird, because 1) you want to celebrate the birthday of someone who doesn't exist and 2) said person lives in the 17th century.
Threads like these are more suited to the casual forums. Hopefully someone will move to where it belongs.

Aside from that, it's a simple fanboy thread. It'd be weird to say it's weird when you're weird anyways.

Hey I was just trying to spread a little cheer and give the people who play with Hilde something to feel good about. Apologies, I didn't realise I was posting it in the wrong place.

As for celebrating her birthday, man she deserves props, People still celebrate the birthdays of many dead people today, hell Christians celebrate Christmas, the supposed birth of Jesus christ who died two thousand years ago.

Hey I was just trying to spread a little cheer and give the people who play with Hilde something to feel good about. Apologies, I didn't realise I was posting it in the wrong place.

As for celebrating her birthday, man she deserves props, People still celebrate the birthdays of many dead people today, hell Christians celebrate Christmas, the supposed birth of Jesus christ who died two thousand years ago.
Now, now, no need to make any rash statements friend. People are entitled to their own beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back