[Australia] Pacific Online Thread.

Australian/Pacific Online Thread.

ive got a wireless connection and i dunno if this is relevant or not but i moves my PS3 from my room (10m away from router) to the lounge room (3m away) and played a couple of games with Limit just now and the connection for the most part was very good! I was blocking the 1st a Of Siegs 1aa almost everytime.

ive got a wireless connection and i dunno if this is relevant or not but i moves my PS3 from my room (10m away from router) to the lounge room (3m away) and played a couple of games with Limit just now and the connection for the most part was very good! I was blocking the 1st a Of Siegs 1aa almost everytime.

Lol.

<Added for msg length>

Hi all,

End and I think it would be a good diea to have an Lag-fu online tourney for us aussie psn players. i can think of around 15 players obviously not all of them use this site but if we could all arange a day and use psn chat or something we could have a decent tourney. what does everyone think or doing it in around 2 weeks time (i say this cause im capped atm hahahaha)

I am dieing to find XBL players of SC4 from oceanic regions... pref Australia... (as i always get great pings form other aussies)

scal12: if you don't have them already, add Haijing, strongasdeath, ChaSeR446 and KungFuColin.

scal12: if you don't have them already, add Haijing, strongasdeath, ChaSeR446 and KungFuColin.

Ok i have sent a request to these guys.. but Haijing's list was full so i couldn't send one to him.

Wrong Endnow you big girl!!

The thread still burns! And my Voldo is being brought out of retirement to conquer the woooooooorld! (Except Lovetwins' house)

Thread ressurection.

Hi all,

End and I think it would be a good diea to have an Lag-fu online tourney for us aussie psn players. i can think of around 15 players obviously not all of them use this site but if we could all arange a day and use psn chat or something we could have a decent tourney. what does everyone think or doing it in around 2 weeks time (i say this cause im capped atm hahahaha)

[Australia] seeking online SC4 friend in Australia .

im new here but im interesting in find some PSN SC4 online player, im living in wollongong, so i guess there are no offline player maybe ? so bored ......

MY PSN ATBMinnG

Back