Awful Soul Calibur Cosplay

Malice

Super Moderator
Yo, it's Malice. There's people out there on the internets thinking that they look hot doing cosplay of characters from Soul Calibur when they know damn well they shouldn't be. So post your favorites.

I'll start with butterface Sophie.

Attachments

• Cosplay-Clevage3.jpg
    Cosplay-Clevage3.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 4,850
lol that shield looks like a manhole cover hahahahaha. At least she's willing to hang them titties out, if she got enough ayyuuusss I'd hit it from the back lol.

lol that shield looks like a manhole cover hahahahaha. At least she's willing to hang them titties out, if she got enough ayyuuusss I'd hit it from the back lol.

I said that she fucking stole a trashcan top and made it into a shield. And alot of bad cosplay is negated when them titties are hanging out. She better have ass though because I can't look at her face without the concealment of a paper bag. Buttaface!

Pro tip: if you use the manage attachment function, you won't have to deal with Photobucket being a douche and not show your image due to inactivity.

Here's another one.

Attachments

• Cosplay-Clevage4.jpg
    Cosplay-Clevage4.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 3,230
Whew nerds with standards...sheesh.

I can't really come down on them at all tho. You work with what you got and not all costumes can be movie worthy renditions. The idea is to get the point across your that character, not so much to be an exact replica. Takes a lot of money and the right looks to get that down.

The only one that really urks me is sadly the best costume...Ashelotte. yikes.

918699846_7a1f6ce889.jpg

otakon2009_011.jpg

http://media.photobucket.com/image/bad%20soul%20calibur%20cosplay/shinlord/UpStart/cosplayCalibur.jpg ---> This one isn't bad, I just put it here because of the speech bubbles XD.

I win... give me my cookie, NAOH!! >:D

That Voldo dude is a boss and that costumes cool plus the fact that hes out there dancing makes him all to amazing xD

Oh and that Ashlotte was an enormous fucking mistake...i wonder what that dude was thinking honestly..at least im hoping thats a guy :/

That Voldo one isn't that bad actually- considering Voldo looks like a flaming-homo to begin with, that guy hits it spot on.
12985__448x_2854367612_71c02fcc45_o.jpg

^spot on with the face.

That's Belle Chere she's like the only person that ever cosplayed Ivy that people remember the name of. She doesn't belong in here.

That's Belle Chere she's like the only person that ever cosplayed Ivy that people remember the name of. She doesn't belong in here.

To each his own?

edit; actually, I looked her up- and she did do a greta cosplay for Ivy;
l_cec718bb2c4c7f380ddb9ab19bb9d301.jpg

I should start going to these things and try to bang all the Seong Mi-na cosplayers provided they are of age. I'll keep a running tab of it.

Back