B+K~G Glitch

Windstar

[13] Hero
Panther noticed this, so I'm just posting for him, but does anyone notice that Nightmare can cancel B+K stance incredibly fast? And it has a built in back step? Could he do this before?

B+K always has a built in back step, it's one of NM's bait and whiff punish moves. You can cancel the B+K during transition from neutral to NSS, the window to cancel seems to be lengthen in this patch but people are saying it hasn't change much.
note if you cancelled B+K you actually step forward to your original position.

It no longer steps back to original position. It back-steps instead. The window is lengthened. I found two variations.

1 is an instant cancel, slight back-step (B+K~G). The second one is just as his claw reaches 90-degree position (ie. parallel with vertical body), larger back-step, larger window to get hit during transition back to neutral.

My real question is if this is viable instead of the new back-dash now that the backdash-G is nerfed, and if it should be used at closer ranges against rushdown characters that try and stick in your face instead.

It always back stepped....even in sc4.So nothing new here, not only did we use B+KG for backstep cancel we could also use AG for backstep cancel.

What they changed was the recovery of canceling out the full NSS(B+K). From what I can tell when you cancel out of NSS it takes awhile longer to return to neutral.

Yeah that was the change mentioned. So if that was always in then gg. Was just wondering if it was a viable option for possible situations because some opponents look at animations.

OMFG!! the world is come crashing down, WE ARE ALL FUCKED B+K CANCEL NOW IS NERFED!!!!! ALL MY LIFE, MY GAMEPLAY WAS BASED ON THAT SHIT........ BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA Namco you really make me laugh so hard with your nonsense shit LOL
Hey man, dont know about you but im devastated, night was so broken now hes just Nightmare, LOL.

Back