Ban Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Stiff

Ya know what? Let's just not argue this (Or at least, let's argue it privately if you really want to). I'm really not interested in derailing a thread like this by getting into Super Turbo Theory Fighter: SC$ Edition.

Srsly, this thread is gold. Ruining it with Theory Fighter: HDR would be no fun. Now excuse me while I watch more dick punching.

Yeah, this thread is pretty much just one guy restating arguments he's made before, but decided to be kinda dickish about it (just kinda dickish) by making a big, elaborate thread. It has nothing to base itself on but weak comparisons and philosophy, very little hard data. We can sweep this one away.

He doesnt need 3...Only 1 in front of him. So even if he cant see either...hes protected by a bubble. You cant GI what you cant see.

Actually you can, its just hard, but if you know how fast a bubble travels you should be able to GI in without seeing. You can also crouch throws if you expect one. And even if you cant get out of it, woohoo a semi-guaranteed 50/50 throw break situation off of a really situational setup.

Do bonus characters get balance changes in the game updates? If not, what about the characters they are based off of?

there has only been one major balance update (the 1.03 patch) and as far as I know the bonus characters were unchanged, but maybe they got the same changes as their originals did (for example, maybe elf girl 3BA was patched the same way Amy's was etc)

there has only been one major balance update (the 1.03 patch) and as far as I know the bonus characters were unchanged, but maybe they got the same changes as their originals did (for example, maybe elf girl 3BA was patched the same way Amy's was etc)

I think it would be an important thing to know. I certainly hope they did that.

They did, I just tested it. Asho's 6K is unsafe like Asty's in 1.03, and Mina's 66A+B and Angol's both take 8 blocks to crush.

lol at the ufc shit. algol = fedor. you could try to beat him, but it's prob a better idea to fight people who don't have robot parts

Back