Bandai Namco Entertainment Symphonic Concert

• Admin
Bandai Namco is partnering with Orchestral Memories to perform their music live on February 4th in Paris, France. If you don't know who Orchestral Memories is, they are a live symphonic orchestra that perform video game music and are made up of about 80+ musicians.

You can expect to hear songs from Dark Souls, Tales of, TEKKEN, SoulCalibur, God Eater, Ace Combat and more. Go Shiina who is a music composer at BNES will be present at the event as well.

For more information and ticketing, please visit http://www.wildfaery.com/shop/en/53-orchestral-memories.

Sources:

Last edited:
Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
More Soulcalibur promotion. At least they're not forgetting that it exists.

Just 1 step closer to SCVI the way I see it.

I went to the Tokyo Miku Symphony & really loved it.

Great tunes & live sound!

There are classical concerts for different gamez etc. I've seen ads for Final Fantasy & Dragon Quest. In the old dayz they had Space Battleship Yamato.

I suggest that anyone interested get some tickets & check them out.

Their youtube page has the main Namco trailer as well as the soul calibur trailer (no other games has an exclusive trailer). What does this mean ?

Any guesses on which pieces will be performed ? Hour of Destiny? History Unfolds ? Thanatos ? Healing Winds?

Also, isn't Junichi Nakatsuru the main composer dude for the Soul Calibur franchise ?

This is pretty cool actually. I went to a Legend of Zelda concert in Stockholm, Sweden last october and it was wonderful. I could definitely see myself going to this one too for SC, Tekken and Dark Souls if it ever would play in Sweden.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdaniyel
Back