Bare-handed fighting style

SAPirata

[06] Combatant
Does any one have any more info (or footage) of this?

From what I read weapons could break in this game??

I remember it being pretty generic, classic boxing pose included. And IIRC, it was the same bland fighting style for each character. Which made the least sense for Taki who was quite acrobatic already and then dumbed down a lot, losing all her skills with her sword. You're really not missing out on much, I promise lol

EDIT: Here you go!

Last edited:
I remember it being pretty generic, classic boxing pose included. And IIRC, it was the same bland fighting style for each character. Which made the least sense for Taki who was quite acrobatic already and then dumbed down a lot, losing all her skills with her sword. You're really not missing out on much, I promise lol

EDIT: Here you go!
Thank you so much you absolute legend!!

That's so cool, i can see some old Tekken animations like King d1, reverse hellsweep at 25:09. 25:24 looks like a Jack move? Even some throw animations like 25:00 and 26:45 (maybe Hwo's command grab?). I'm no Tekken expert but I'd love to know how many of these animations are unique vs. recycled given that Tekken 1 was released 1 year or so before Soul Blade/Edge.

24:05 twin pistons

Lol and I complain about guard break today!

Back