Batman: Arkham Knight

Nyte

Fu-ma's Shadow

Set to be released on October 14 for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Arkham Knight will see a larger open world, the addition of a drivable Batmobile, Harley Quinn as a playable character, a new villain called the "Arkham Knight", and the return of Kevin Conroy as Batman. Discuss.

Set to be released on October 14 for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Arkham Knight will see a larger open world, the addition of a drivable Batmobile, Harley Quinn as a playable character, a new villain called the "Arkham Knight", and the return of Kevin Conroy as Batman. Discuss.

It's gonna be badass!!

=3 first time I heard about this game I heard some Nintendo fans bashing it because it won't be on the Wii-U, sucks Wii-U isn't getting that Arkham Origins DLC either...

Im quite moist.

The only thing that irks me is - its another empty Gotham. Cant help thinking next Rocksteady game will be a spiritual sequel with a new overarching story. Also totally calling multiple playable characters.

6VGEJ7y.gif

Yes. Yes they are.

Asylum is the better game overall but the bosses are rubbish.
City is an awesome playground with some great little secrets. Bosses are better.
Origins is the weakest by quite a margin but I remember the Firefly and Deathstroke bosses being quite awesome and dat carol of the bells remix.
Dont bother with Arkham Origins Blackgate though.

Might get a Xbone just for this game alone. Can't wait for it! The Mr.Freeze DLC will keep me occupied until it's release.

Batman: Arkham Knight is approaching us!

You know, we could've had it 8 months ago but nope.

Back