BB vs. 6B+K

Dragonfall

[10] Knight
Which to use in which situations? I use 6B+K from time to time for SXS mixups. But in general it seems to be better than BB.

It gives more advantage, but it's a bit slower. BB can be stopped at the first hit with decent defensive/offensive options while 6B+K can only be stopped into SXS which, while a canned mix-up, does not have the same options as just standing normally does(especially if you don't have stocks). BB nothing can be done between the two hits, while 6B+K 2nd hit can be GIed(and it always JIs).

Putting this together I would say BB is probably better for poking under normal conditions while 6B+K is better as an infrequent poke used at higher advantage.

No because of buffers the window is larger than one frame. Try it in practice its not that hard to do, although trying to do it on reaction seems reasonably difficult.

JI's are i2, meaning there are 2 frames between the first and 2nd hit of 6B+K... Thats if the opponent picks up on it and times it right, but it can be done... 6B+K on hit yields higher advantage as well and Soul Crushes faster than BB... For some reason I like following up 6B+K (on hit) with aK... What would you recommend as a followup???

I really can't think of anything specific that stands out. Maybe AA into mixups to keep up the pressure.

JI's are i2, meaning there are 2 frames between the first and 2nd hit of 6B+K... Thats if the opponent picks up on it and times it right, but it can be done.

Yes but my point was there is more than one frame in which a GI input will become the JI, because any GI input in the buffer window will necessarily come out at fastest speed(and JI).

Back