Best of PSN (PSN matchfinder)

Best of PSN #6 wtf happened to 5?

^

Is that directed towards me? Well if it is, I don't think I'm sweating it. It's funny in a sort of lame way, I dunno why Teflon/Ivy-lickings/Sharpskill/etc is still doing things to make himself look bigger than the garbage that he is. I guess I wouldn't be so concerned about it if it didn't involve someone posing as me. Well I know I must be doing something REALLY good to have haters over the internet.......especially over Soul Calibur IV online Lmao!

I just want an answer is all and he keeps ducking the question, but everyone who's anyone has seen my post who reads this thread so I dunno why he thinks being quiet about it will change the idea lmao.

You still seem to be trippin' over something, over the internet. He obviously doesn't want to answer you. Obviously thinks if you FT10 him. I'd say drop it, and laugh at him. Seeing as that's what he's doing.

^ I by no means am trippin', I was just curious to see if he was gonna was gonna give some sort of explanation. It's a legitimate question, no malice behind the question itself. I've been knowing about the vid for about 2 weeks or so before I posted that, and got curious about his actions when I seen he posted, like about how you kept asking for that FT10 with him way back when; which he then dodged that question. I was just seeing if he was gonna explain it, but I guess he cowards out again.

You right though, I did laugh at him. I showed my homeboy the vid when I found out about it and we both laughed at him. I guess some silly people will remain silly people lol!

Also any none bombing Taki's that are on PSN, I'd love to play and compare you guys with my style.

bad games to humantyphoon. After getting his ass kicked, he starts to 1a spam me with astartoth, then after i say something, he picks the smallest stage in the game and proceeds to 1a spam some more. I thought this guy was supposed to be a legit offline player.

bad games to humantyphoon. After getting his ass kicked, he starts to 1a spam me with astartoth, then after i say something, he picks the smallest stage in the game and proceeds to 1a spam some more. I thought this guy was supposed to be a legit offline player.

I suppose that's how he plays online. CD has nothing but praise for him and how he plays offline, and everyone online has nothing but shit to talk about his laggy ways. Though, if I had good competition offline like he does, I wouldn't be trippin' about lag tactics or who uses or not uses them. :/

I suppose that's how he plays online. CD has nothing but praise for him and how he plays offline, and everyone online has nothing but shit to talk about his laggy ways. Though, if I had good competition offline like he does, I wouldn't be trippin' about lag tactics or who uses or not uses them. :/

Yeah man, I've played him offline at damn near every tourney I went to for SC3 and he's solid. Everyone knows him as the guy who can play casuals for the most consecutive hours without stopping...hell, ask Thugish. I too have noticed that when he plays online he'll do some weird, lame ass shit though so I don't know. Maybe he only hops online when he's extremely bored and his mission is just to piss people off when he plays. Judging from the feedback, he's succeeding lol.

xXHumanTyphoonXx is the exact definition of a straight up ass online lol. If he finds a cheap way to beat you he will spam that to death, that's how he has played online from the very beginning. lol you just have to put with it cuz he's a dick. I just find it hilarious, especially since I can use algol now and he used to bubble spam me to death when nobody knew shit about beating algol.

Do to him as he does to you...that usually eases him. No, no it actually it doesn't lol. But he's cool.

Good matches to TidalLeaf. He won 10-5. I pretty much do nothing except throw when I play online.
cool was it a Mina mirror match and what's the connection?

Yeah man, I've played him offline at damn near every tourney I went to for SC3 and he's solid. Everyone knows him as the guy who can play casuals for the most consecutive hours without stopping...hell, ask Thugish. I too have noticed that when he plays online he'll do some weird, lame ass shit though so I don't know. Maybe he only hops online when he's extremely bored and his mission is just to piss people off when he plays. Judging from the feedback, he's succeeding lol.

xXHumanTyphoonXx is the exact definition of a straight up ass online lol. If he finds a cheap way to beat you he will spam that to death, that's how he has played online from the very beginning. lol you just have to put with it cuz he's a dick. I just find it hilarious, especially since I can use algol now and he used to bubble spam me to death when nobody knew shit about beating algol.

Do to him as he does to you...that usually eases him. No, no it actually it doesn't lol. But he's cool.
I've played TheHumanTyphoon once in the T8 tourney back in SC3 and the man is real solid. Players who've never met or heard of TheHumanTyphoon would assume from playing him online that he'll do poorly offline; sure if he continues lag abusing or spamming 1A's but how would you know if he'll do the same offline?

To put it as KrayzieCD and Xeph says, he chooses to play online differently than that from offline; so in conclusion don't judge how a player is gonna play offline from online when you don't know the player at all.

oh i know he's good offline. I've just never seen someone who actually is good offline play like he does online. He started using Asta 66k/1A as his mix-up

when i fought him, he spammed X's step~B every single game. if i started to win, he'd start with her laggy online mixups till he won. :( no fun.

To put it as KrayzieCD and Xeph says, he chooses to play online differently than that from offline; so in conclusion don't judge how a player is gonna play offline from online when you don't know the player at all.

Words of wisdom.

Nobodies judging his offline game, this isn't the an offline forum.

But for the record he can play clean and solid online, he just chooses to play like that to get his laughs off.

I also fell victim to his 22B 1A mixups, its cool though that just means I get to use my 2A+K. In other news I now believe Amy is the best player on PSN, not Kilik :/

Amy isn't that tough I have more problems Vs. voldo and kilik that her. Also I've beaten Typhoon when he lags but he just leaves right after. Being as I started this game online I'm use to some lag tactics and I can win most of the time VS it.

Nobodies judging his offline game,
but there are others who would.

this isn't the an offline forum.
Of course it isn't but I'm talking offline in conjunction with online (in other words both); nothing wrong with that.

Online is like a disguise hiding the player from what he/she can really do offline. There are those who think itz obvious to judge what this person can do offline by the way he/she plays online. Sure there comes the trash talking the lag abuse the spamming etc. all in which enable the opponent to assume that this person may do the same offline. Problem is you don't know that person only by the way he/she plays online.

Let me put an example. Teflon is well known to many in here as a lag abuser and someone who trash talks; the thing is we don't know anything else about Teflon other than what he does online. Offline he may change his tactics or play as he does online, but then again we don't know. Teflon is however putting himself at risk because of his trash talking and if he gets beaten offline then he'll face embarrassment.

well thurs your problem

they are 2 different games
ya well in order for me to talk about online I have to mention some stuff about offline.

But mainly itz the attitudes, speculations and beliefs that ppl draw from online which they imagine what they do offline.

Back