Best of SCV

Pernicious-Soul

[10] Knight
List what you consider the best move in each category for SCV!

BEST:

1. High
2. Mid
3. Low
4. Throw
5. CE
6. BE
7. Auto GI
8. Whiff punish
9. Block punish
10. Combo

BEST:

1. High-Still deciding
2. Mid-Still deciding
3. Low-Still deciding
4. Throw-Astaroth
5. CE-Elysium
6. BE-Ivy's 66BE :) The bow and arrow was creative
7. Auto GI-Nightmare~
8. Whiff punish-Not sure
9. Block punish-Pyrrha
10. Combo-~Queen Viola of the Combos~

1. Nightmare iaga, don't get slapped by this OUCH!
2. Pat 66b, even though I blocked it you can still attack WTF!
3. Pat 1k, you just thought you was ouuta range and now I'm plus frames mwhahahaha!
4. Asta 41236:A+G, keeping breaking my 41236:B+G asshole!
5. Hilde, because the people of Wolfkrone deserve it!
6. Mitsu, you can't stop my mixup and everybody knows it!
7. Tira, just cause it looks fucking awesome and painful!
8. Nightmare 3(B):bA, my step allows me too smack you with this for 1/3 your life SUCKA!!!
9. Alpha 2143:aB, even though I punish 90% of your move list it's still fun playing against me UGH!
10. Nightmares GS B,GS B, GS k BE into wallsplat or ringout. Who cares if you had full life and was fixing to win YOU GOT RUNG THE FUCK OUT and I'm charge canceling to taunt you NUMB NUTS!

1. High: Nightmare (iagA)
2. Mid: aPat (JF twister - crazy fast, i12 if I remember correctly, and huge damage in combos)
3. Low: Cervantes (1AB is pretty unseeable and on counterhit you can get big damage, not to mention the JF version looks sexy)
4. Throw: aPat (Astaroth's look more menacing but I do think aPat's are better, and they RO in many situations, though I'm not decided as Asty has a better grab range)
5. CE: aPat (i8 meaning it can punish almost anything and is practically uninteruptable - it's an easy round finisher and a lovely get-out-of-jail-free card)
6. BE: Viola (most can be dealt with, but when they hit or are used in combos, they give her an insane amount of damage, maybe the best damage in the game)
7. Auto GI: Nightmare, Dampierre and Xiba on their CE (they all have good GI properties but Xiba is my favourite seeing as the CE comes out quickly making it less punishable)
8. Whiff punish: Pyrrha Omega (so many options - NS B4, DNS B4 or CE) or Cervantes (triple iGDR has a massive range and gives 100+ damage)
9. Block punish: aPat (in theory, being able to consistently pull off the double JF twister would shut down the majority of all movesets unless you don't mind watching your life bar plummet with every second)
10. Combo: Viola (so many options, and with enough meter she can ring out even though the opponent was 5m away from the edge when the combo started. 2 bars of meter and you can have 240 dmg in a single combo)

Haven't looked at this thread in awhile but seems aPat is big on the list. Crazy that you don't see many ppl use him.

I don't see how you guys think NM's iagA is better. It has much longer whiff recovery, and is much more unsafe on JG than Sieg's. Sieg's is safe on JG(-13) and hard to whiff punish from a distance. Sieg's is also safer on block (+4 for Sieg, NM's is +2). To me those matter more than being quicker by 1 frame and a little extra distance. :P

1. Siegfried iagA
2. Alpha JFT
3. Cervantes 1AB. Unseeable low for 45 damage on counterhit.
4. Alpha Pat, 100 damage throws...
5. Alpha Pat, no comments needed
6. Viola, no comments needed
7. Xiba B+K and CE. B+K aGI's anything that moves in a horizontal fashion, including kicks.
8. Nightmare. Backbash into 3B is all I have to say.
9. Omega. aPat's block punish is much less applicable while Omega's is quite simple. They do similar damage. aPat has to buffer to get his max punish while Omega just has to do an easy just frame.
10. Viola, no comments needed.

BEST:

1. High[Siegfried/Nightmare: iaGA]
2. Mid[aPat:FCaB]
3. Low[Yoshimitsu:1K]
4. Throw[Astaroth: 63214:B+G]
5. CE[Viola]
6. BE[Viola: 44B~BE]
7. Auto GI[Siegfried: B+K]
8. Whiff punish[Nightmare: 3B]
9. Block punish[Phyrra: 236:B]
10. Combo[Viola/Algol Doom Combos sets]

1. High - Yoshi 6AAAAA JF. (Really deadly if consistent, BA and chance for excellent recovery. VERY GOOD RO tool.)
2. Mid - Phyrra 236B (YAHHHHH)/Mitsu's 4B (As scrub as it is, it's a good feint and is somewhat safe, unless stepped.)
3. Low - Easily Mitsu's 2B.
4. Throw - Asta 63214 A+G Command grab. So satisfying.
5. CE - Dampierre. ^^
6. BE - Undecided
7. Auto GI - Yoshi A+B during MED stance/Cervy's aGI (Forgot input)
8. Whiff punish - Oprahs 236B
9. Block punish - aPat JF Twister
10. Combo - ...TBH, Best marvel-like combos go out to Viola atm.

Back