Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of Xbox Live (XBL Matchfinder) Part NO TROLLS

Lol I played so bad (CH SW 3B into 1K?)...and Babalook played so well. Good thing I have amazing luck and guessing/rockpaperscissors skillz.

I need to get a FT5 with Dragon and Code filmed next.

...and maybe another FT5 Noface vs. Babalook again.

I was just whoring backdash the entire time and spamming pushback moves when you got close.

Possible Solutions:

-Run up and guard

-Run up and step

-Run forward in PO stance instead of sidestepping if you expect a backdash(then when I start 2A'ing you hover, etc, etc.)

-Don't throw out random moves when I am too far away to be hit

-If you're really desperate to close distance, you have 66K

-Try to use moves that have decent range, like 3K or 6B

Other things:
-Most of Ivy's damage usually comes from SW stance, rape her accordingly with your superior speed when she's up close (You can even interrupt most followups to FC 3B with just your A - Ivy has to use a TC move, because 2A doesn't TC and all other pokes that don't TC will still lose to your A even with the +1 that I get)

-Learn to break CS/iCS

-WP 3A is -6 on hit, and -16 on block

-CH WP 3A, K does not leave Ivy at advantage

-Punish unsafe moves like CL 3B

-Ivy relies most on linear moves in CL and especially SW, you even stepped my SW 66A!

Note: I don't presume to know more than you do about Taki, I'm just trying to give you some possible solutions to your problems based on what I do know about Taki and about dealing with Ivy in general. Hope I helped.

Possible Solutions:

-Run up and guard

-Run up and step

biggest problem with fighting Ivy online, alot of times u get hit anyways

Possible Solutions:

-Run up and guard

-Run up and step

biggest problem with fighting Ivy online, alot of times u get hit anyways

Yeah, this is totally exclusive to Ivy. /sarcasm off

No really, online will be online. Nothing you can do about it.

u faggot you only had a lead because I kept picking scrub characters that I don't know how to use like Kilik and Cervy

ANOTHER FT5 ASAP BIATCH

i used scub characters to and i had the lead before the randoms came so eat me 14-12

Good News!

I found my old was-lost Soul Calibur IV for Xbox 360 disc while searching for my ipod (Both were underneath my bed). I have the game for both consoles and as soon as I get my friends xbox (he has two he's giving me one for my birthday on the 17th of November) I'll be back on live.

any one down for ivy mirrors. want to practice. playin right now

omg noface how did you lose to babalook

Idk he just doesn't do anything that leaves him at disadvantage(FC A+BB, 1K, bK) . It's hard to get momentum going on him. Also, Ivy doesn't really get anything decent to punish his 3B unless she's in SW.
Most of the moves he uses are slow but if I try to stay in SW stance to outspeed him he starts spamming
3A+B and other assorted moves that either pushback or have more range than SW. In CL/WP I can't get momentum going because those stances are generally either slow or don't output enough damage.

In short, he's actually playing intelligently now. :)

We'll see how the next FT5 goes though.

noface, you don't do Ivy's sweep kick online at all do you? Alot of people don't block that move on reaction well offline, and for those who do, it's good at crouchin highs and step killing (not actually sure how good it is in sc4 cause Ivy can't attack as aggressive as in sc3). It can be gay online, but it's still a core offline move. I can't remember if I've seen you do it or not. I can understand if u wanna be nice and not use it online tho.
edit: I just lost $900 on fannie mae and freddie mac. YES!

omg noface how did you lose to babalook

aye ive never even played cervy against you i just used sieg and maybe a little kilik, I pretty much play bum fuck retarded when im not cervy kilik for example i get scarred and there will be asura all over the place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back