Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of Xbox Live (XBL Matchfinder) Part NO TROLLS

noface, you don't do Ivy's sweep kick online at all do you? Alot of people don't block that move on reaction well offline, and for those who do, it's good at crouchin highs and step killing (not actually sure how good it is in sc4 cause Ivy can't attack as aggressive as in sc3). It can be gay online, but it's still a core offline move. I can't remember if I've seen you do it or not. I can understand if u wanna be nice and not use it online tho.
edit: I just lost $900 on fannie mae and freddie mac. YES!

I never do it and yes I get raped by Cervy's step -> 3B so I should probably try it sometimes, and it's not like Cervy can really punish it with much even if he blocks it. I think he gets a 6K hahaha. I just don't do it because every time I try it somebody complains about it, though when I do play offline I use it quite often. Idk I'll probably do it online if I smell a step coming (her 2A has craptastic range and her 66A can be stepped) but if I can tell they tried to block it I won't combo it into 214k. Online is gay.

haha, as bad as noface apparently slays yall online, imagine if he adopted the "win at all cost mentality" some folks have.
I'm gonna prolly get on for a bit about 6 if anyone wants to kick my ass

Okay so I put allot of constructive thought into who played there character best and I came up with this..... In general, even if they don't use the character now but played the character best, This is not all recent players either, As it says who in the SC4 carrer played the character best.

Amy - xIMTx Dragon

Astaroth - Astaroth 136

Cassandra - xSoSickNashfanx

Cervantes - Babalook

Hilde - Doom Hunter

Ivy - NoFaceKill3r

Kilik - Babalook

Lizardman - Black Mamba Moan

Maxi - Binary Breakdown

Mitsurugi - Micha Monster

Nightmare - Ruben

Raphael - Holly Force

Rock - Marvel Knight

Seong Mina - Krazy Syko

Setsuka - xS O L Ox

Seigfried - Offbeat Ninja

Sophitia - xIMTx Dragon

Taki - x Spurious x

Talim - Baikou

Tira - xIMTx Dragon

Voldo - Zombiebear666

Xianghua - Quake Gets Neat

Yoshimitsu - Codemaster

Yun-Seong - Strider cm

Zasalamel - Codemaster

BONUS CHARACTER + GUEST and BOSS

Algol - Zombiebear666

Angol Fear - Krazy Syko

Ashlotte -

Kamikirimusi -

Shura -

Darth Vader - Oof Matic

Yoda - Oof Matic

Apprentice - Oof Matic

All these people played the best. The soul calibur 4 community will drop when tekken comes out so here are the true BEST of Xbox live...

See ya'll in tekken 6 =)

Love an Ivy mirror if you were up for it noface?

Yeah. I've noticed I have days when I can't do CR K:G But when that happens I have Asura/FotD 100%. Vice Versa too. >_>;

Alright,
Account problems:Fixed
Stick:Fixed
Mic: Replaced (for the 8th time)

now all that's left to do is to start moving up in the ladder form my crappy 753th spot
and to claim (or try to claim) the spot as best XBL Hilde.

Babalook
0:21-0:31 was awesome i didn't know 3A,B had pick up if it was JF'd.

aye im new can someone good teach me some basics please :)
Stick:Fixed
Mic: Replaced (for the 8th time)

now all that's left to do is to start moving up in the ladder form my crappy 753th spot
and to claim (or try to claim) the spot as best XBL Hilde.

Babalook
0:21-0:31 was awesome i didn't know 3A,B had pick up if it was JF'd.

thanks i still need help cause i suck, and i need to get better

Lunch, want to play some Hilde mirrors?

ya, i'd love to play some mirrors.

i thought i had fixed my stick, sadly it was only temporary.
Friday i'm gonna go get parts for it, (Directions 3,6,& 9 don't respond, i blame Tira's 66666K)so it will take me until At least Saturday to get that fixed.

Edit:

babalook...New?...Teach?...Basics?
lolz

uh i want to play with someone here ive never played with or not in a while like signia

rofl, is loloroco on 8WR? anyone know him? is he a salvy pupusa eater?

Babalook do you have Xbox Live?

of course its listed under my name and its the same as my name here i also have youtube channel with a bunch of videos of me and my buddies playing online :)

Could someone mention some decent europe (xblive) players please. I've pretty much had it with online play, but unfortunatly for me , it's online or nothing. Everyone seems to have better things to do these days, so I'm left spamming jf's in ranked, I'm at over 90% wins now and I'm extremely average(and depressed), something must be up.
WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!

pineapple, play GRAAFT, he's a French player, we lag like hell when we play, pretty unplayable, but I can tell he's good...offline. u would prolly connect better, with the standard unplayable online connection.

need to put gunzperfected on the vacant algol.... either him or ummmmmm i think its victorEspam
====== DOUBLE POST AUTO-MERGE ======
Lunch, want to play some Hilde mirrors?

been tryin to pick up hilde but cant seem to block while i charge and dont kno anything else worth knowing except A+B is +2 on block and 6a+k is fucking fast...... so ill play some mirrors

need to put gunzperfected on the vacant algol.... either him or ummmmmm i think its victorEspam
====== DOUBLE POST AUTO-MERGE ======

been tryin to pick up hilde but cant seem to block while i charge and dont kno anything else worth knowing except A+B is +2 on block and 6a+k is fucking fast...... so ill play some mirrors

oh god, oh god no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back