Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of Xbox Live (XBL Matchfinder) Part NO TROLLS

Is it possible i could play off against 1 of the mina players cause i played obzen and it was pretty equal i would say, except there was a little lag which may or may not have affected the outcome... xbl gt stic6585 i will be on a lot today and tomorrow

Luckboxdonk is MateoGalvan... lol. Luckbox wasn't even HIS GT. You know nothing! <3333 =] But nah. I don't know that many good rugi's just Mateo.

There used to be a few good Mitsu's. Haven't seen StayGreedy on for a long time.

T90Spectra has been working on Mitsu for a awhile.

Just learn Hilde on pad, she's 100% better that way. Much easier to charge and throw break at the same time, and easier to have instant access to non-charge A and B moves without lifting your thumb up and effectively adding 3-5 frames to your 2A or whatever.

when we were playing i had a lot of missed charges and some slip up, i had LB as B and RB as A, it just felt weird to charge on those and the release was even worse. But if you had the right pad i can see how it could improve Hilde in terms of speed and easy of charging.

the stick allows me to get off A and B moves faster then the pad did, and it let me break grabs a lot better.
here is my layout.
[A] [K] [A]
[G] [K] [CF]

I might look into some of madcatz pads. If i can find a pad that i like i will give Hilde another chance on a pad.

i got plowed in me and nofaces FT10 it was like 2 or 3 to 10 but i was playing bad there's my excuse

T90Spectra is pretty good, he just uses 1A a lot... at least the last time I fought him he did, and he very aggressive with a hard to react to 50/50 mix up game.. which I frown upon online but thats just me, so who cares.

A little off topic... but yeah has anyone else noticed the lack of players in the last couple days.

Same thing happened with Blazblu but most of them came back.

LOL true, but our connection was so good I could handle the WP 1B and the other ridiculous sweeps no problem and punish it severely with tipped TAS B.

Yeah he can do the Ivy 5JF, SE B:6B:4B:6B:4B or something... online

At least he can do her SE BBBBB, I've only done that once. In training mode.

Hey noface gg's last night, even though u wiped floor with me. woulden't mind playing some more games with u sometimes, u play a good ivy.

noface you have no choice you have to play tekken get used to it you must. You could always play with offbeat he plays tekken :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back