Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of Xbox Live (XBL Matchfinder) Part NO TROLLS

Well I'll always be up for this Noface. I am getting Tekken though, hopefully today or tomorrow, but I'm already doomed to fail at it, so yeah.

"GGs" and "Geraldo" shouldn't be in the same sentence...

"GGs" and "Geraldo" shouldn't be in the same sentence...

tukk theres a good sets from PSN coming to xboxlive you ready for the hurricane since your like the only person repping sets over here at the time.

who the freak is nuprophettT? I feel violated. Identity stolen. X-(

tukk theres a good sets from PSN coming to xboxlive you ready for the hurricane since your like the only person repping sets over here at the time.

yo we talked about this the other day, I'm interested in seeing this new sets player... whats his GT? or what was his PSN tag?

who the freak is nuprophettT? I feel violated. Identity stolen. X-(

8wayrun's latest warble. except he was a multi-account troller who trolled everwhere and he made jokes assuming that everyone was on his side (in his rants aganist Bubbles and other people) , in which everyone hated him.

8wayrun's latest warble. except he was a multi-account troller who trolled everwhere and he made jokes assuming that everyone was on his side (in his rants aganist Bubbles and other people) , in which everyone hated him.

Wow. great. Identity stolen...by a douche.

err, i'm not entirely sure where to post this, so i'm posting this here, by default. mods, please feel free to move or delete.

anyway, so i'm no best of xbl, or anything... but i do have a fairly annoying scrubby amy, and i'd like to get some matches in with people who are good. i used to be fairly active in the tournament scene, and i miss it.* unfortunately, because of overwhelming time commitments elsewhere, i can't really travel anymore, so online, terrible as it is, is my only way to get my calibur fix. i realize that most of the people i used to play in real life are on PSN, but i'm not going to get a ps3 any time soon, and so here i am, playing on XBL with my ps2 controller hooked up to my 360 via an off brand adapter manufactured by some fly-by-night chinese company that probably employs six year olds because they have small fingers and are able to solder tiny things. PLAY ME PLZ K THX.

*and of course i was a no name scrub even then. probably the best thing i ever did was introduce most of the current NYC crew to Jaxel, in SC3. other laughable "accomplishments" include: beating Eternal_fighter in a sc2 X mirror match in the finals of a Break weekly, high on vicodin; knocking Linkrkc out of a crooked jester monthly because i was on ritalin and magically 8ked or interrupted every CS (and because Serge gave me some steak); and once getting my ass handed to me by RTD at NEC, while his girlfriend was sitting on his lap, caressing his cowboy hat. See, i need chemicals to pull out wins, and all my drug connections are gone.** :)

**which is a good thing, because i'm a daddy now.

err, i'm not entirely sure where to post this, so i'm posting this here, by default. mods, please feel free to move or delete.

anyway, so i'm no best of xbl, or anything... but i do have a fairly annoying scrubby amy, and i'd like to get some matches in with people who are good. i used to be fairly active in the tournament scene, and i miss it.* unfortunately, because of overwhelming time commitments elsewhere, i can't really travel anymore, so online, terrible as it is, is my only way to get my calibur fix. i realize that most of the people i used to play in real life are on PSN, but i'm not going to get a ps3 any time soon, and so here i am, playing on XBL with my ps2 controller hooked up to my 360 via an off brand adapter manufactured by some fly-by-night chinese company that probably employs six year olds because they have small fingers and are able to solder tiny things. PLAY ME PLZ K THX.

*and of course i was a no name scrub even then. probably the best thing i ever did was introduce most of the current NYC crew to Jaxel, in SC3. other laughable "accomplishments" include: beating Eternal_fighter in a sc2 X mirror match in the finals of a Break weekly, high on vicodin; knocking Linkrkc out of a crooked jester monthly because i was on ritalin and magically 8ked or interrupted every CS (and because Serge gave me some steak); and once getting my ass handed to me by RTD at NEC, while his girlfriend was sitting on his lap, caressing his cowboy hat. See, i need chemicals to pull out wins, and all my drug connections are gone.** :)

**which is a good thing, because i'm a daddy now.

id play you if you toss me a invite, also i got the funniest hate mail from this guy i forgot his name but i know hes a huge troll and he was acting like he played me :)

yay. i'll add you to my friends list on XBL later today.
i don't send hatemail. ever.

as for hatemail that i've gotten, i think the best one so far is the one from the guy who got triple perfected by 6BB~236 2B+K, and then told me that i was a noob who only knew how to do one "combo" and that I should go back to sucking my mother's pussy.

scha's amy is actually pretty good, using only the good moves, no extra trash. We were taking turns against offmatic, I beat his Algol woot woot. But the highlight was him 100% comboing DatedJay's Sieg. craziest shit I've ever seen.

ATTENTION ALL UNITS:

be ready for the triumphant return of the infamous Hot Rod Dave. I should be up and running by the end of the week. cant wait to hit some fools upside the head with some nunchucks......lol. hope all my homies are well, and a big "welcome back" party will be expected!!!

HRD

Geraldo is no fun to play against.

WAYYYYYYYY too much WP 1B. And he laughs every time he hits me with it. He even admitted he knew it was a lag tactic but he said he didn't care and the only thing that mattered to him was winning.

Geraldo is no fun to play against.

WAYYYYYYYY too much WP 1B. And he laughs every time he hits me with it. He even admitted he knew it was a lag tactic but he said he didn't care and the only thing that mattered to him was winning.

LOL I like this guy already. ;]

Aye you guys know who samari punk is? I got some really funny hate mail from him saying he raped my cervy and i should kill myself even though i never played him and NEVER use cervy on randoms or ppl i just dont find to be worth it, then i got some hate mail from AAK and it was oddly worded in a way that sounded like the last hate rant so i think there the same person. Any who, has anyone played anyone mentionable or is this list the final legends of SC4? Well here goes my final opinion of whose the best players online(the ones that are just better, and give me more trouble then anyone else)

NOFACEKILL3R- super solid, discovered that just abusing your characters few good moves is really the best way to play this game and had the nastiest mind games i ever came across. Probably the most challenging player for anyone to face on Xbox live anyone who played him knows he's a beast. BEST IVY ON XBOXLIVE

xIMTx Dragon- I play with this guy a lot and he's just a amazing fighting game player in general but the fact that he kept up with the best of the best with TIRA was amazing not to mention he landed the sickest combos ive ever seen and did it in a way that was very smart (unlike other tira's that'll through out unsafe stuff randomly in hopes for a big combo). And he had an almost no low usage. BEST TIRA ON XBOXLIVE

TUKK3- i hate to say it but this guy was real bad at first for awhile in this game, then boom he just got great over night with setsuka. Probably the best execution of 1AAA along with quake of course. BEST SETSUKA ON XBOXLIVE

Quake gets Neat- This guy was one of the most unique players if not the most unique. His X was top notch nobody had a better one and he rarely even tried in matches. His ridiculous execution was also probably the best ive seen and his setsuka was just amazing. BEST X ON XBOXLIVE AND SETSUKA IS TIED WITH TUKK3'S

Hajime Owari- Ya i didn’t get to play with this guy much(and i was pretty bad at that period with cervy) but he was really beastly. I think i only managed to pull out 1 win out of like 8 matches against this guy played safe and smart unlike all the other yoshi's. BEST YOSHI ON XBOXLIVE

Zombiebear666- This guy, he was the frame master he did almost all the frame data in the wiki and he always knew how to deal with stuff and was amazing at baiting for bubble combos. And if i didn’t meat this guy i would have been i scrub he taught me so much about this game. BEST ALGOL ON XBOXLIVE

Astaroth136- I only played him a few times but he was really a high level player he pretty much indirectly taught me that if your on a RO map you should go for some RO's. Very solid player gave me more trouble than most :)
BEST ASTAROTH ON XBOXLIVE

Red Love X- ya he/she was just really solid with a lot of characters definitely someone to play. He has a very nice turtle style that typically works the SG. BEST MULTI CHARACTER USER ON XBOXLIVE

STRYDERcm- Man he give my kilik a lot of trouble, really taught me how much better kiliks verticals are then his horizontals. Beastly yun seong plain and simple. BEST YUN SEONG ON XBOXLIVE

Offbeat Ninja- This guy raped me so hard back when i used to play him i counted my wins and it was 4 wins out of ALOT of matches. Sick mind games and amazing style compared to other seigs. BEST SIEGFRIED ON XBOXLIVE

H20 TidalLeaf and Signia949 - The best sister users ive ever come across id say there tied. What can i say they play very solid and aren’t unsafe lag abusers like all the others. But TidalLeaf also used mina very well and really had her down. There isn’t much to talk about cause they do everything right with there characters.
BEST SISTER USERS ON XBOXLIVE

krazySyko-Ya you little emo princess your on my list to. You know everything there is to know about mina and manage to keep up very well with a character that is shit tier. And i don’t think ive ever seen someone use moveGI's (im forgetting what there called right now) as well as you do, props. BEST MINA ON XBOXLIVE

Sorry if i missed anyone but these are the true BEST OF XBOXLIVE PLAYERS.

There's me for best spammer. =] And there's this other Yun who's pretty solid. Airsoftfreak07. Baba. we still need to play for real man.

not trying to copy baba's post, but I've got a couple people whom he didn't mention who I think are Elite...

NME Tactics -- Very aggressive playstyle and probably one of the best fundamental players I've ever come across on XBL... I gotta say his Zasalamel is the Best of Xbox Live...

Babalook -- (you couldn't mention yourself, lol) -- his Cervantes has always been my hardest challenge by far, never totally understood how to beat him with any consistency.. Best Cervantes..

Ruben258/Chaoticity -- These two players seem to be forgotten frequently, but I think anyone will agree theses are the 2 best Nightmare players that have ever been on Xbox Live.. I and others who won't admit it have had trouble beating these guys equally... Best Nightmares..

MOLDAIVER -- say what you want, but this guy is good.. He rarely will spam to win, but overall, to me he is one of the most competitive people to fight.. Best Mitsurugi..

That pretty much sums it up....

Wow. great. Identity stolen...by a douche.

Its cool I know who you are

I have seen your vids from offline play (you play sophie/ the other nu prophet plays seig)

also Ramon and khent said you are a nice guy in person

these 2 things made me think its an alt

its kinda sad how with no trolls there isnt much hipe :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back