Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you work it when the spots are vacant to begin with. who do I challenge for the maxi spot? Id love to get that ball rollin so figure out something!!

HRD

I dont really care. I only play online so I cant prove how "big my dick is" any other way. There is no competition down here anymore. There is but sc4 is long gone for them.

all this is always ALL in fun!!

HRD

Moldaiver, top rugi? He's good, but damn- number 1? who else uses rugi on XBL that's good?

no one hahaha ya

I wont say no to that, but id like a challenge first. I think I should fight zimbiebear666 for the maxi spot. sad to say but I think he can give me a run for my money with him and he doesmt even play maxi. and if twiggywales would move to the usa witha good connection, that top spot goes to him hands down. Id be happy just in the top 3. I totally dig this whole idea you came up with.

HRD

Are all these challenges online? If so, everything is lag, unless you have a 5 bar connection. No lagging and 1A, doesn't that leave you only run-around the stage looking for openings? I know it's a drag, but it goes both ways.

i love how these people bitch now because there not on the list WOW, Thoes people should know why, ive played them and ITS BAD. Not HRD, all you people saying "its all lag!", TRASH! Thats why its called XBL.
Its to help you not boost your ego =)

He doesnt like amy though and its obviously online its the best of XBL list and what do you mean by "No lagging and 1A, doesn't that leave you only run-around the stage looking for openings? I know it's a drag, but it goes both ways." that really doesnt make sense are you saying without 1A its too hard to win.

He doesnt like amy though and its obviously online its the best of XBL list and what do you mean by "No lagging and 1A, doesn't that leave you only run-around the stage looking for openings? I know it's a drag, but it goes both ways." that really doesnt make sense are you saying without 1A its too hard to win.

No, I was saying 1A is hard to block online because of lagging sometimes; but what can we do? It's online. However, 1A is still an attack move.

those who bitch about playing online should not play online. call me crazy but it just makes sense. as for me, i quite enjoy meeting all the people Ive met and have a great time playing with them. Its all about fun. I dont care if playing online teaches me the wrong way to play, cause aint no one here trying to teach me "the right way". and who are they to say that how we play is wrong. This is a "best of XBL" thread. We all know it may not be the best way, but we like what we do. you dont have to agree with us, you dont even have to like us, just shut the fuck up and leave us alone!!

HRD

those who bitch about playing online should not play online. call me crazy but it just makes sense. as for me, i quite enjoy meeting all the people Ive met and have a great time playing with them. Its all about fun. I dont care if playing online teaches me the wrong way to play, cause aint no one here trying to teach me "the right way". and who are they to say that how we play is wrong. This is a "best of XBL" thread. We all know it may not be the best way, but we like what we do. you dont have to agree with us, you dont even have to like us, just shut the fuck up and leave us alone!!

HRD

I'll throw my two cents in here on the 1A issue. All it boils down to, is that a lot of people who play online also play offline and knows what works offline and what doesn't. 1A is a move that offline, even with proper setup, will only hit maybe 25% of the time. Online however, the percentage jumps up to about a 90% success rate. We all know the reason, lag. SO, since most of us are trying to emulate our offline game and practice using techniques that work both online and offline, we simply avoid using that move at all online. We're not trying to tell you using that move and other lag tactics is the wrong way to play, we're simply letting you know that the tactics you use online that might work wouldn't work nearly as well offline. If you don't care because you don't plan on playing offline, so be it. Just don't be surprised when certain players don't want to spar with you, and disagree with your perceived skill level by yourself and others.

ok so now i kno wat i need to do....... im goin to challenge those tira playerz to take their tira spot im challengin dragon first

I guess maybe Tidal and I could have a FT5 at some point or something...

I still think this new list idea isn't that great. It makes mirror matches mean everything, which doesn't equal how good someone is overall. There are people who hate mirrors, and I bet some people expect the other person to do what they do because that's what they're used to seeing from the character, so if one person managed to mirror beat them alot, but that person does better against everyone else, this list would still only show the results of the mirror match for the better player.

I'll throw my two cents in here on the 1A issue. All it boils down to, is that a lot of people who play online also play offline and knows what works offline and what doesn't. 1A is a move that offline, even with proper setup, will only hit maybe 25% of the time. Online however, the percentage jumps up to about a 90% success rate. We all know the reason, lag. SO, since most of us are trying to emulate our offline game and practice using techniques that work both online and offline, we simply avoid using that move at all online. We're not trying to tell you using that move and other lag tactics is the wrong way to play, we're simply letting you know that the tactics you use online that might work wouldn't work nearly as well offline. If you don't care because you don't plan on playing offline, so be it. Just don't be surprised when certain players don't want to spar with you, and disagree with your perceived skill level by yourself and others.

This is so true. Unfortunately I can't find opponents offline near my place. But I don't put effort to get better at this game so I don't put effort to find players offline, hence I only play online. It makes all the difference when one plays offline regularly to play online. My training offline almost gives no advantage because I end up playing online. That's why I don't oppose the lag tactics - it's just the way it is. Besides, both sides can use lag tactics and it is considered a skill to be able to predict what your opponent will do in a match based on your observation.

ok so now i kno wat i need to do....... im goin to challenge those tira playerz to take their tira spot im challengin dragon first

god do you know how to read go back and look at the rules then explain why you cant challenge dragon first.

I guess maybe Tidal and I could have a FT5 at some point or something...

I still think this new list idea isn't that great. It makes mirror matches mean everything, which doesn't equal how good someone is overall. There are people who hate mirrors, and I bet some people expect the other person to do what they do because that's what they're used to seeing from the character, so if one person managed to mirror beat them alot, but that person does better against everyone else, this list would still only show the results of the mirror match for the better player.

This is pretty much true. I always felt that mirror matches is a way to see who knows the character better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back