Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This particaular page is filled with SCRUBS, you sexy men know who you are and if you do know who you are then you know im kidding about you being sexy =). Also, yes, MANTA plowed my Taki with his Voldo, You know, thats cleary not a counterpic and Taki clearly is not stripped of her attributes online, (sarcasm), Babalook got pwned pretty hard to last night even tho he paniced and rung himself out 3-4 times LOL, GREATNESS!

I rung myself out once in one match and you only saw 3 matches and when you were gone i wasnt getting "pwned" but you were hitting on MANTA last night so you probably were too excited.

we're all jokeing you just cant see the sarcasm in the text

The boy and I decided to make another, Father vs Son maxi vs maxi grudge match. With much improvment to his game (and to mine) it will not be easy for either side. Stay tuned to see who comes out on top!!

this kid is only 9 years old. Hes better than most maxi players I meet. Hes a great sparring partner!!
Comments and sugestons encouraged!!!

HRD

WOW!!!! That was amazing skill on both your parts. Your son has amazing skill, babalook might be right on the money about him becoming a pro fighting game player. Never doubted your skill HRD, maybe we can run some when im on.

WOW!!!! That was amazing skill on both your parts. Your son has amazing skill, babalook might be right on the money about him becoming a pro fighting game player. Never doubted your skill HRD, maybe we can run some when im on.

WOW thanx dragon. That means a lot. Ive seen many of your vids via baba's you tube making, and frankly your tira scares me. No body plays tira like that, at least that Ive come up against. But always looking to learn new things. Id love to get together and swing the chucks and hoops at each other.

All the compliments, comments, messages and shit that Ive gotten really mean a lot to my kid, Hes on top of the world right now. Ive always told him he was one of the best maxi's Ive come across (besides myself of course) but he takes that for granted. Comeing from you guys it means something totally different. THANX GUYS.....

But he knows this...MY hot rod will ALWAYS be faster, and my maxi will ALWAYS be better!!lol

HRD

Damn, I suck now. I need to start studying frame data AGAIN. Christ, it feels like I should've memorized all those damn frames three times over by now.

Keep practicing, HRD. You'll best me one day. ^_^

Granted Im a 99% online player, but most yoshi's dont scare me all that much. There are a few that are really good, but NONE give me as much trouble as you! You do shit Ive never seen before. You use all the GOOD tekken moves. I cant me head wrapped around your style AT ALL. we went something crazy like 25 to 2 in your favor. I dont know how much more practice I can do, I threw everything cheap maxi low and overly complicated cheap move I could throw at you, and you whooped my ass.

Before anyone else decides to throw 2 cents in....Ill do it for you......STOP PLAYING MAXI!!

HRD

Damn, I suck now. I need to start studying frame data AGAIN. Christ, it feels like I should've memorized all those damn frames three times over by now.

wow i cant believe u ned frame data to win against people..... n u cal urself a voldo player hmmmm

i beat people all da time n dont use frame data at first i did but i dont really need it.....

spurious why r y talkin like u are actually good just cuz u beat babalook and xIMTx dragon sometimez doesnt mean ur really good

i never even looked at frame data, but i always liked learning it through trial and error, actually playing the game. boring staring at some numbers. for the most part you can tell recovery, unsafeness, and speed of moves versus other ones just by looking at the move. if ur an online player it's prolly best you don't look at that data anywayz cause it doesn't pertain to online.

i never even looked at frame data, but i always liked learning it through trial and error, actually playing the game. boring staring at some numbers. for the most part you can tell recovery, unsafeness, and speed of moves versus other ones just by looking at the move. if ur an online player it's prolly best you don't look at that data anywayz cause it doesn't pertain to online.

but you can't find fast moves at disadvantage..
For ex you are @-2 and u cne use an i13 after just to get an i15 attack your oppo probably is gonna take in face not expecting it (expecially if he does not know frames).

So with lot of experience all you can learn is that you have to block after that move, when instead even if your oppo was at slight advantage or even you could counter that with a fast punish.

The same frame data tells you how to stop many stances that appears invincible otherwise.

Frame data is a must online too if you don't use scrub friendly characters like amy maxy and co...
You must know when and what you can buffer or where you can step/crouch/jump.

Or you are not gonna win a match against lagplayers (the worst are frame aware lagplayers >_> that stops strings so you cannot react but its another story).
imho as ever :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back