Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of Xbox Live (XBL Matchfinder) Part NO TROLLS

change xSNBxCptAmerica to ili Hawk Eye ili, he's had that new gamertag for like 2 or 3 months now...

Yay I beat "NME Tactics" and "ili Hawk Eye ili" in a Hilde mirror match today! I also beat Blue Skies yesterday in a Hilde mirror. Blue Skies and I are fairly even, we go back and forth most of the time. Too bad he doesn't speak english very well.

Yay I beat "NME Tactics" and "ili Hawk Eye ili" in a Hilde mirror match today! I also beat Blue Skies yesterday in a Hilde mirror. Blue Skies and I are fairly even, we go back and forth most of the time. Too bad he doesn't speak english very well.

Hats off to NoFace. I fail at mirror matches. I would have to use Siegfried, Amy or whoever to even stand a slight chance. GG's nevertheless buddy - NME

I have the same problem. i suck at mirror matches. y do you think that is...?

I guess that explains why you weren't too thrilled about the prospect of having a few Voldo mirrors with me, lol.

look paragon for now i got all mi stuff aken away but wen i get mi sc4 back i want ta have a few mirror matchez wit u wit voldo if urr up to it....

CptAmerica (now HawkEye) is a good player as well. While edivently not as "seasoned" as Tactics, he's got quite a Hilde. Both of these guys deserve a spot for sure.

oh god i alwayz beat his voldo n he even admits iz his voldo iz horible n basic

For some help, I recommend Emlarr to take the vacant Xianghua spot since nobody else is there. In my opinion she's good enough, but if anyone else disagrees or recommends someone else feel free.

Oh, and the grammar patrol will hunt you down Baba, they'll HUNT. YOU. DOWN![/Qnow syko u kno dat tucker should take da best xianghua spot n i kno dat nobody here can beat him n dnt lie n say u can i waz there wen he fought all u guyz da only reason iz dat spurious hatez tucker n babalook listenz to spurious all da time

look paragon for now i got all mi stuff aken away but wen i get mi sc4 back i want ta have a few mirror matchez wit u wit voldo if urr up to it....

oh god i alwayz beat his voldo n he even admits iz his voldo iz horible n basic

For some help, I recommend Emlarr to take the vacant Xianghua spot since nobody else is there. In my opinion she's good enough, but if anyone else disagrees or recommends someone else feel free.

Oh, and the grammar patrol will hunt you down Baba, they'll HUNT. YOU. DOWN![/Qnow syko u kno dat tucker should take da best xianghua spot n i kno dat nobody here can beat him n dnt lie n say u can i waz there wen he fought all u guyz da only reason iz dat spurious hatez tucker n babalook listenz to spurious all da time

IT HAS BEGUNNNN

Tucker's good, I havne't played him in a while Chronik, but last time I did he used quite a bit of 2A+B too.

And...Azure just deleted his post or something which makes part of mine invalid. Woohoo?

Well my post was refuting a few of your points, but I agreed with you on one or two things (the thing about Astaroth/Offbeat not playing), just so you know, I wasn't flaming you.

And there are people on there I'm quite sure he hasn't played in a while or doesn't play often, and it's not quite as biased as you think. If I still actually tried running this myself I would have said tell me your nominations and I'd play them myself, but I kinda gave up trying to run this. I could still try to play people you think are good enough if you want ME to see, but cause of school I'm not on Live as much as I'd like to be (I'll probably be on a bit this week though). I really try to be unbiased, as you can see if you look at the previous topics on GFaqs. I had Spurious on the list when I still ran it despite me disliking him and him hating me.

@QuAKe Where the hell have you been!?!

@Paragon I'll play in a few mirrors if you want.

@Chronik Dude you're so pro...Please teach me Voldo.

I fail at mirrors for the simple fact that i think i'm fighting myself. You'll find me random blocking low because i would do a low, instead i get fondled by a mid or vice versa - NME

AZURE_ACE_KID said:
Basics of the list are, this isn't the "best" list, this is just Babalook's list. Don't look at this list as anything insanly credible.

Is there anything credible that YOU would like to add?

Remember, Azure Ace Kid is the same lame troll as Cat Girl x, Jaden Arbiter and NuProphettt, soooo anything he says should be disregarded as the gamefaqian scrub posts that they are.

I'll be able to see when he makes new scrub accounts to troll with as well. Some people fail at the internet, this kid manages to fail even harder than that.

cha cha

@Paragon I'll play in a few mirrors if you want.

Well, when you put it like that you make me feel like i'm forcing you to do them. If you don't WANT to do mirrors, than that's perfectly fine. I'm not so egotistical that I can't live with the thought that there might be someone better than me out there.

No need to get hostile, everyone.
Anyways, howdy many of you know me as NamuSkull.
As you can see, I'm a Yoshimitsu and Mi-na mainer. Yun-Seong and Nightmare are my new toys.
I usually play on PS3, but thanks to Bamboo Wind; I'm soon going to play on Live as well.
It's just my older bro has some stuff to take care of before my Live is renewed.
Not only that, I got get myself geared up for some more college classes soon.....
So please bare with me.

-NamuSkull

:sc1yos1:P.S. Once I get my live renewed, beware of Pocky Yoshi.
For he is one to behold lol.
Honor meeting you all Live players.
:sc1yos1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back