Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol signia, you got plowed by Yun, You're not one of the best. xD

On a side note...With New England's ranbats starting up I won't be playing SC4 online much. Unless someone wants to FT5 or a random clan match. >___>;

You lag horribly. We fluctuate between 3 and 4 bar. My connection is sometimes just really bad but every time I have played you it has been like this. You just live too far away or your connection sucks. I'm fairly certain I'd dominate you otherwise, you play on autopilot all the time and your strategy could be written with like 10 lines of C code.
Krazy your doing the right thing by staying with mina. All I use is low tiers and not because I want more fame while using them. I use them because i like them. No matter how hard the matchup, I like using Tira because it makes me think on my feet. I'm not a low tier hero, I'm just a person that likes the low tier characters coincidently.

Oh signia, we might do a 3 way ft5 today. We are willing to make it a 4 way, you down?

I'm down as long this finishes before 6pm PST.

You lag horribly. We fluctuate between 3 and 4 bar. My connection is sometimes just really bad but every time I have played you it has been like this. You just live too far away or your connection sucks. I'm fairly certain I'd dominate you otherwise, you play on autopilot all the time and your strategy could be written with like 10 lines of C code.
Believe your own hype.

I play on 'autopilot' a lot of times. Can't help it. Got trained from versus mode and training mode from computer, only online it gets much slower..

You'd be surprised. This is coming from a guy who attacks off of +7. I'm autopilot all the time because you don't make me think in the slightest.

I don't know Yun's frame data I always just assume it's bad (actually he has TERRIBLE frames how can you blame me?). He's the only character I haven't touched. I've looked into it more recently because there's a great Yun player in my area. It's also not that bad idea to attack after blocking CR K:G, I just chose the wrong attacks.

ok so here iz the most accurate list of best members of sc4 for xbox:
sosicknashfan
Ticker1207
mostbraveheart
joker
x lil weapon x
codemaster
xIMTx dragon(as much as i dont want to admit it)
offbeat ninja
oofmatic
hawkeye

to be continued....

not only is that bad for reasons like some of them don't play anymore but you also spelled tucker wrong

^^
man, so much drama.
i've played both of you (signia more than icey of course). i may not be that good--i haven't had the chance to play this game offline--but i can still recognize people who are good when i play them, and you're both damn solid, insofar as it's possible to judge through the intertubes. can't we leave it at that?

I like the idea of this thread as a way of keeping track of people worth playing.

people who've given me the most trouble on XBL, in no particular order--

Red Love
Signia
Tidal Leaf
Babalook (though i've only played him a couple of times, laggy, and he didn't really seem to take me seriously)
Noface (again, only played him a couple of times)
IMTdragon (ditto)
Enkindu

These are people i really have trouble keeping up with.

Then there's people who I think are pretty solid, and definitely worth playing--off the top of my head:

DatedJay56
KurunaiSama
Moldaiver
KrimsonDeath...

and european players, where it's hard to tell because of lag:

Kalo
anepou
martimouff
HellokittySG

(sorry if i'm leaving anybody out)

How about some tiers for the players? I know it's very late for the game and it may have been done. I'll start with the low tier and play those people (but not newbie) that are on the same 'tier'. There are high tier, mid tier and low tier. Someone (or some people) can categorize the players. Then if you're skilled enough you can move up if you're not on top already.

Enkindu is a great Voldo. Very fun to play against I will add.

As for tiers, I make the fun tier. Just too silly for high tiers, low tiers, and OMG it's broke tiers.

lmao i just dropped by to see whats goin on with u guys and i see its still the same lol......the day before i quit i played signia and it was fun to play somebody outside of baba dragon and baba reciever LMAO! hmmmmmmmm....i might run a few games with dragon and baba today......just maybe lol and signia if u wanna play again just hit me up (if i do actually decide to play this game again) lol

Lol DatedJay. He needs to learn what a Mix-up is. Anyway, Yun sucks but if you don't adapt I will abuse your stupidity. Simple concept no? I'll break my little rule and FT5 you if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back