Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My membership has expired, GGs to everyone I got a chance to play....especially H20, those were painful.

lol hes one of my friends but we got into a little fight the other day. I told him no one has respect for him specially when he starts that spamming shit.

On another note I am now quitting online because I am shitty and slower than a blind turtle with no legs and brain damage.

It's been a mind fu... I mean fun.

I will play/lose to people everynow and then but only by request or what have you.

Peace

lol hes one of my friends but we got into a little fight the other day. I told him no one has respect for him specially when he starts that spamming shit.

The only player ive ever met that thinks asaba is good was swordglutony which speeks for itself.

sarcasm i hope
of course

GGs to Noface/baba/IMT. My A button is still shit but it worked when it mattered (breaking CS). Also Jumping B ftw.

Sucked that I had leave... I really wanted to finish FT5ing you guys, especially babalook, so I can reveal the ultimate Sophie vs Cervy stratagem!

On another note I am now quitting online because I am shitty and slower than a blind turtle with no legs and brain damage.

It's been a mind fu... I mean fun.

I will play/lose to people everynow and then but only by request or what have you.

Peace

Lol. Pocky Yoshi welcomes your challenge anytime. Just beware of suicides that.......succeed! ^-^"

there needs ta be some changes....

shindig needs to be in the best misturugi and hawkeye for best taki we all kno he is better than spurious

I can't wait till this weekend when I can actually play again. Finals will be over for now atleast (my AP finals, which are before the exams). I still have AP exams next week (US History on Friday) and the week after (Lang on Wednesday, Psych on Thursday), but after that, I expect to be on a LOT more, so any people who want to play me can.

I also need to have a FT5 with...somebody. I've had 2 FT3s with Noface, but no FT5s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back