Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll play sometime Noface, you need to get your mic fixed though. I've sent you some party invites before, which usually means I wanna play, you could just send me a message or something when I do that...or I just happen to be doing that when you're not there or something.

I'll play sometime Noface, you need to get your mic fixed though. I've sent you some party invites before, which usually means I wanna play, you could just send me a message or something when I do that...or I just happen to be doing that when you're not there or something.

Yeah I don't really accept party invites because my mic is broke :\

By the way, haven't seen KrayzieCD online in a while...hope he wants to play soon. :P

You gonna be on today?

I'd like to play you. I warn you, I probably use lag lows. This is because I only have online, so far. You may feel free to... return with lag lows, or you know, point out my lag lows.

What I'd appreciate is if you would abuse shakeable stuns and throws against me, even in the lag, as I am 0 for 100 on breaking that **** on prediction offline (against the A.I.). :\

Also, I have a question for you (personally) about Ivy, for which you may PM me if you want to take it. It's not a mechanical question, it's for an opinion.

GGs to noface and Signia, I was about ready to drop the game when I first joined your room and could barely do anything other than chip damage. Then I started to get back into it I guess, doing a bit better, even if you guys weren't using mains or anything.

(Decent) Cervantes player coming back to play some online games.

I'm sure you've heard of me, lopedo is the tag.

I play Cervy. Add me for some games, just got this piece of ass back and want to play against somebody more capable than a random scrub mashing BB in a room.

:)

Ohio. Why not try to come and play with some of the Philly guys?

haha been awhile lopedo. you back to reclaim your title as the best cervy on live lol. add me and we can get some matches in. good to see you again

As in he get one? lol or at least borrow one for the time being. I've noticed that all "good" cervys or at least the ones that look fun & flashy are on LIVE.

Welcome back lopedo, hope everything goes well for you. Just a friendly reminder, next time plz post of your return in this XBL matchfinder. I'm pretty sure you'll be swarmed with e-hugs. Happy hunting with Cervantes online and hope to hear more of you in your offline adventures.

I don't have a PS3 anymore, plus I like using the mic, and PS3 online sucks.
I won't be going to anymore offline Tourny's for a while/forever. I just don't have it in me to train like a pregnant woman and travel.
Send lopedo a friend request and we'll play on Live. My net is fine, I usually have 5 bars with everybody, even the people who come from different parts of the world.

:)

lopedo has spoken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back