Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of Xbox Live (XBL Matchfinder) Part NO TROLLS

Has anybody played a guy named Fresh Stewie? I can't get past his 2A+K, 22A_A, 22A_B, and Asura spam. Ugggggh. I do better against OOFMATIC than I do against this guy.

how i beat this guy with everyone pretty much he so easy and predictable

well ya he gets desperate grabs which ends up makeing him worse and he doesnt seem to know his character as well as others and he uses 2A+B regularly

wrong if im not mistaken tucker hasent fought u in a reeeaally looong time babalook.... dnt get overconfident cuz u can beat up spurious alot n alot of da stuff dat he sayz i hear from u to im startin ta see a big similarity

I fail at mirrors for the simple fact that i think i'm fighting myself. You'll find me random blocking low because i would do a low, instead i get fondled by a mid or vice versa - NME

We should have that Maxi mirror again sometime. Also I like who you picked as your top 3 Mr. Rogers that Maxi mirror we had phew that was a tough match.

Has anybody played a guy named Fresh Stewie? I can't get past his 2A+K, 22A_A, 22A_B, and Asura spam. Ugggggh. I do better against OOFMATIC than I do against this guy.

I played him a while back shit was funny because I was using Astaroth and did 22B 3 times in a row to KO he would not get off the ground because he wanted to do A+B off the ground.

We should have that Maxi mirror again sometime. Also I like who you picked as your top 3 Mr. Rogers that Maxi mirror we had phew that was a tough match.

I played him a while back shit was funny because I was using Astaroth and did 22B 3 times in a row to KO he would not get off the ground because he wanted to do A+B off the ground.

Story of his life.

YOU DON'T PLAY X.... DO YOU?

I think codemaster should have an X spot.

Also why does ximtx dragon have a sophitia spot?

wrong if im not mistaken tucker hasent fought u in a reeeaally looong time babalook.... dnt get overconfident cuz u can beat up spurious alot n alot of da stuff dat he sayz i hear from u to im startin ta see a big similarity

I dont now what to think about you cause last time i was in a party with you and spurious you were saying you could beat him easy trash talk started then we got in a room and you only beat him once and that was before you fixed your connection then you continued to say "your horrible" and then left the room. And dont say you didnt try cause that just sounds stupid my voldo beat yours more then it lost to yours too so i dont see why come in here to be conceited about suggesting yourself for the list and say others are bad. Not ment to sound like flame just staten facts.

I think codemaster should have an X spot.

Also why does ximtx dragon have a sophitia spot?

I actually don't know why I didn't think of Code. Yes, he definately should.

Dragon has a pretty scary Soph, I used to get dommed so hard by him back in the day.

EDIT: Chronik... are you Tucker, or something?

agree'd codemaster for the X spot anyone disagree

My Sophitia is better than dragon's you can ask him yourself and yes i still play SC4

I haven't played SC in a long time, plus I have the swine flu, so I wasn't expecting to play too well with X today (or Yoshi, or Zas, or anyone else I used against you today). Play me again some other day when I'm not sick and actually have some time to warm up.

And I do think Chaos has a good Sophy. He can beat me with her.

i gotta say in all honesty i think dragons sophi gives me and many others more trouble without any lows aside from the occasional 2K, AK

Heh, I've got the flu too (regular flu) and my X button is almost completely worn out (have to mash it down really hard to get it to work). No lie. But swine flu? I bet that really sucks. Hope you get better.

But anyway, sorry to prematurely judge your X, I have only seen a small sample of how you fight with her, I just remember Sigel's X giving me alot more trouble (he's really patient).

Maybe it would be more appropriate to have Codemaster and Sigel do a FT5 with Xianghua for the spot? Just remember Sigel's new gamertag is "Red Love X"

Ramon has a really good Sophie (just check out his tournament vids) but he hasn't really been on live too much lately.

No problem. I just didn't want this to be the first impression. It's not what I wanted to play as, but it wasn't too bad. I still was messing up buffering and completely forgot what to do in certain situations (not playing in a long time will do that to ya xD). But they were really fun matches, and I gotta say. It's rare that I have difficulties with a Mina (Tidal leaf) or Hilde.

Cause my Mina isn't challenging enough for you eh Code? Then again I haven't played you in forever, hehe.

I havent played you in the longest time signia, i did play Cass back in the day. but now i play Soph.

I do give dragon his just dues the man is good, but in our fights i will a great deal of those battles. Hes good with many Characters but the char he is best with is Tira.

well chaos your on like once a week maybe so why would you want to be up there

the ladder seems like it wouldnt prove anything cause you could just pick on nubs and get your score up

no, later down the line the scrubs feeding wins will not give very much rating and won't impact anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back