Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of Xbox Live (XBL Matchfinder) Part NO TROLLS

no, later down the line the scrubs feeding wins will not give very much rating and won't impact anything.

on another note im going to play you again you dont even have a choice :)

on another note im going to play you again you dont even have a choice :)

Idk, last time I played I got like 4 invites at once. I choose the best player who invites me. Noface > AirsoftFreak, Koompalla, MugsytheGreat

Idk, last time I played I got like 4 invites at once. I choose the best player who invites me. Noface > AirsoftFreak, Koompalla, MugsytheGreat

oh so i suck huh

you do know I've only fought your cervy like twice, you keep using mitsu or other alts in the few times we played.

( this is kinda random/ flame so sorry but has to be said)

I fought that AirSoftFreak guy a few times we almost had some good games. I say almost because he has not completed a match with me yet.. met him in ranked a few months back every time i would beat him he would dc ( we even have a 5 bar lol)

Then a while back he joined my player match, and he even quit before our match ended there.. he is good dont get me wrong but damn.. this kid rage quits... alot lol.

P.S
East side tactical.. tactical east side all the same to me and my dislexia lol.

Edit- sorry for tainting this.. well already tainted online best list lol, mods feel free to delete my post if u feel it will lead to flaming, just had to say that lil bit on AitSoft.

I fought Offbeat Ninja today.

We played twelve games total, he used Siegfried for each one:

I played Zasalamel twice, lost both times.
He beat my Ivy four times, and my Ivy beat his Siegfried six times. So we came out even. :)

i should be back on live soon, hopefully today/ tommorrow. been soooooooo long T_T

i should be back on live soon, hopefully today/ tommorrow. been soooooooo long T_T

Ive missed your Maxi, I know I was a whiny bitch when I first started playin ya, but ive worked out my maxi issues.
Internet not back til tomorrow, goin crazy... why is there no proper survival mode omg I hate playin magic immortal auto impact weirdoes. yawn.

Can some of the 'good' players please play online ranked sometimes so that the 'average' players get the chance to play them :) This will help game longevity.

yes been a while since i played everyone, im feeling so rusty. cant wait to get back in to the killling feilds

and yeah i loads of people whine about my maxi for a while, but then they relise just how lame he is. lol

I fought Offbeat Ninja today.

We played twelve games total, he used Siegfried for each one:

I played Zasalamel twice, lost both times.
He beat my Ivy four times, and my Ivy beat his Siegfried six times. So we came out even. :)

awwwww you got offbeat to play, ive been missing getting plowed by him ive beat him a total of 4 times and ive came into like 15 rooms with him not good

Chronik, I'm all for trash-talk, but that was taking it a bit too far. Feel free to try again, though.

I'm surprised you even put me that high up on your list. I still remember the last time we played which I believe is the first time I played you since you been Signia. I was having a gay ol' time beating up on random scrubs that came in my room. Then you came in and smacked me around like a red headed step child I was not ready. At least I now know who you are now so next we play I can take you seriously.

GGs today to Signia and Codemaster.

Yes I fought Codemaster again today, and it wasn't one-sided in either direction. He started off with a fairly large streak, then I ended with a fairly large streak. Did I adapt? Or did he get tired? I don't know. What I do know is that I have alot of respect for his fighting style (it's unique) and he forced me to think more than I've had to in a long time.

GGs Codemaster.

^ Now that I've played you, I just remembered something. Baba, you know how I hate all Ivy's and think they are all boring? Well Noface's Ivy was tolerable, and he actually plays effectively and smart with her. I think he should definitely replace someone who is up there currently for the Ivy spot.

I'm surprised you even put me that high up on your list.

eh it wasn't really a ranked list, just list of players who happened to invite me all at once.

oh yeah and Code's yoshi is sooo sick, just a little too many drunken dances. You made me realize I can't control myself after a GI... I wanted to 66B but 3B came out every time and you just parried away my (almost) free damage.

and seriously, wtf? I can't win against noface, at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back