Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of Xbox Live (XBL Matchfinder) Part NO TROLLS

soltris is very legit. being that I live in cali and he lives on the other side of the fuckin planet, our games are a lag fest but still, weorldy fun. same with twiggy. they both deserve that maxi spot. but eveytime I see that list and my names not on it....my dick shrinks a little!!!

HRD

Because I've beaten you without fail...you're no Azn_Pb... this place has a knack so far for not manning up to loses. Group player match, either alim, zoen, or shindig hosting. Didn't think I needed proof.

GGs Noface

i ordered the parts for my stick(no homo), should have them by Thursday then its rematch time.
I AM DETERMINED TO BEAT YOU.

NuProphettT said:
I relly have to say this, but I've fought you before, and I've beaten you pretty easily. Your a lag abuser ivy, your whole game revolves around 3B spam, and WB stance, you keep tracking sideways and spam either a bunch of mids, or you fake and go low. I also never saw you use, or attempt Calamity, and 214B you seem to use multiple times every round whenever you get a chance.

Just my personal experiences, but also 2 Ivy players I know said that you do not give rematches, and do not like to lose. Just how I see it all.

arent you like the ultimate 1A sophi

At least I know who to fight now, I can ICS on will, along with the usually miniscule, just frame 5 hitter, you apparently fought me on rank, likely 3 months ago, when I first started. Given the spamfest that is rank I wouldn't deny I tried anything. But first of all, even the cheapest (asaba's algol) is justified in playing anyway they want to. If you can't fight against it so called "lag aside" on a good 4-5 connection then you're probably just whining. Especially when anything goes in tournaments. Especially if you're the horizontal hell that Soph is. 'Sides, ICS/SS while great, is miniscule to the guy who knows to break grabs.

GGs Noface

i ordered the parts for my stick(no homo), should have them by Thursday then its rematch time.
I AM DETERMINED TO BEAT YOU.

Just learn Hilde on pad, she's 100% better that way. Much easier to charge and throw break at the same time, and easier to have instant access to non-charge A and B moves without lifting your thumb up and effectively adding 3-5 frames to your 2A or whatever.
I relly have to say this, but I've fought you before, and I've beaten you pretty easily. Your a lag abuser ivy, your whole game revolves around 3B spam, and WB stance, you keep tracking sideways and spam either a bunch of mids, or you fake and go low. I also never saw you use, or attempt Calamity, and 214B you seem to use multiple times every round whenever you get a chance.

Just my personal experiences, but also 2 Ivy players I know said that you do not give rematches, and do not like to lose. Just how I see it all.

ITT: 1A spammer Sophitia player calling out an Ivy player with a more complex pattern.

Also ITT: Sophitia player complaining(Or are you? Can't tell.) about CL 214B. I hope you know you get TAS B x2...100+ damage on Ivy every time you block it.

Anyway - Sword Gluttony, I think you might be good but the last time we played it was so laggy that I couldn't really tell. I'd like to fight you again and see if our connection is better.

Edit: I was a little too gung-ho, sorry Nuprophett. I still think you're a hypocrite though :)

Just learn Hilde on pad, she's 100% better that way. Much easier to charge and throw break at the same time, and easier to have instant access to non-charge A and B moves without lifting your thumb up and effectively adding 3-5 frames to your 2A or whatever.

ITT: 1A spammer Sophitia player calling out an Ivy player with a more complex pattern.

Also ITT: Sophitia player complaining about CL 214B. Learn to TAS B... you get 100+ damage on Ivy every time you block it.

Anyway - Sword Gluttony, I think you might be good but the last time we played it was so laggy that I couldn't really tell. I'd like to fight you again and see if our connection is better.

noface get on right now i need to tell you something

actually nuprophett is right.. swordgluttony is a lag abusing ivy.. And yes u did beat me, but I also beat you... Even with your lag abuse you're not hard to beat.... at all...

and lol, he says I'm no AznPB? I thought you would compare me to someone good...

Yo does anyone wanna have a ft5 tomorrow? i feel like playing ppl just message me on live and we will play.

Ill also record the fights

im bad stop lying to yourself

You need to get a Playstation3- we'll record some matches, haha.

You need to get a Playstation3- we'll record some matches, haha.

That's because there really aren't any good Mitsus on XBL. I think there's only like 2 confirmed good Mitsurugis on XBL.

EDIT: I would be interested in seeing a FT5 between Baba and Zerosyc, though.

That's because there really aren't any good Mitsus on XBL. I think there's only like 2 confirmed good Mitsurugis on XBL.

I see. Well, same can almost be said about Mitsurugi on PSN. You see, we get the 1A, 66BB mix-ups =/ I'm sure you have a lot of that as well too- but we're infested. We have big names on the Rugi spot though, thank god.

umm.. that would be 5-0 babalook's way.

oh yea @ 7:40 on this video --http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHdmKf3AjIw&feature=sub-- is hilarious

i did another FT5 with noface

Enjoy your victory, Babalook. I'm gonna have you sayin' my name just like you used to after our upcoming FT10.

GGs though, and I am not afraid to say that you outplayed me this time. :)

Edit: I must say though that it does feel a little awkward to be losing to a mouth-breather who can't even spell "winning" correctly. It kinda makes me wonder...what am I doing with my life?

o.O

Oh yea @ 7:40 on this video --http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phdmkf3ajiw&feature=sub-- is hilarious

No just frames for you!

Enjoy your victory, Babalook. I'm gonna have you sayin' my name just like you used to after our upcoming FT10.

GGs though, and I am not afraid to say that you outplayed me this time. :)

Edit: I must say though that it does feel a little awkward to be losing to a mouth-breather who can't even spell "winning" correctly. It kinda makes me wonder...what am I doing with my life?

o.O

No just frames for you!

hahaha shut up i can spell i just dont want to XD and i will eat you in our next on. And the best mitsu ive seen here is micamonster but he's away right now his old gamer tag was luckboxdonk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back